Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
Camillus Seth chapter 18 . 7/28/2021
Sanity is just a word, and I don't always keep my word.
Camillus Seth chapter 13 . 7/27/2021
Luna: The Eccentric Seer
Daphne, Tracey: The Duo Of Sisters
Fay: The Athletic Fairy
LeoniusDong chapter 34 . 7/24/2021
An easy-go story, I know it about humor but got six wiwes and no one rejected was a sheer dumb luck after all. And absolutely no romance smut lemon of all kind at all... You're so rude. Any way, thank for a good comedy, you must label it SERIOUSLY IDIOT RONALD WEASLEY.
LeoniusDong chapter 13 . 7/22/2021
I supposed you wrote so hilariously but the way the monster of Arhhhhh disappeared confused me so much? Anyone can explain what happened to me? And what is the Arhhhhh?
morcheller chapter 19 . 7/19/2021
I realize that I'm several years late with this comment but, I keep hoping that someone will substitute the name Albus Dumbledore with Harry Potter and in this case, it would have made for a much lively tournament if Tom Riddle was substituted on the paper delivered by Draco. I think this would have been far more fun than adding Ron and Draco; they are both no-talent braggarts.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2021
Gotta say, death eaters getting run down with an RV some of the funniest shit I’ve ever read
Seud chapter 3 . 7/14/2021
It’s like you couldn’t help but throw every single cliche into a mixing pot. If you didn’t have a list of all the possible Harry Potter cliches and weren’t checking them off as you wrote this story, then I’ll shoot myself in the foot.
MelancholyNaz chapter 34 . 7/14/2021
second times read and still enjoying me...
anissa.abz chapter 34 . 7/12/2021
J’ai adorée vraiment
csheila chapter 30 . 7/10/2021
The last line is killer
furface294 chapter 9 . 7/4/2021
I am loving this story, but, I am not to fond of your ideas for magical candy.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 28 . 7/3/2021
Well, a wombat is less humiliating than McVoldemort clown look. Although less scary as well.
J flood chapter 33 . 6/22/2021
that's my only complaint otherwise this chapter and all the previous chapters OMG you're one of the greatest writers that I have the pleasure of reading well done on this story I can't wait to see what the epilogue is like
J flood chapter 33 . 6/22/2021
this chapter is almost perfect you only have one problem you forgot to put the chapter number luckily the system handled the situation fine but there's no chapter thing in the beginning like chapter 1 chapter 2 excetera
GDH chapter 3 . 6/18/2021
something about the last part made me laugh so hard
2,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »