Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
alix33 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
EW! at Dolores Umbridge having ruined pink forever for all Harry Potter-loving muggles.
LOVED Hamilton putting Dolores in her place.
Only beginning to feel uneasy, Dumbles? In that case, you are oblivious!
Dumbles, I just read a tweet that would apply perfectly to your current shouting in the courtroom: if you shout during a confrontation you lose your power because you are indicating that the stakes are higher for you.
"telltale" is one word.
Yay! for how well The Quibbler is selling.
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
the fan fact is the AN was interesting
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
AW! at Harry blushing at that "Love" Luna wrote in her note.
Xenophilius Lovegood seems, judging from his article on Sirius, a very good writer. I like that.
Taking early retirement? Not good. My dad did that and it totally atrophied his best brain cells, IMO.
LOVE lists and that Harry is making them.
OF COURSE Hedwig knew what Harry was doing. What's more, she read his letter to Hermione over his shoulder, IMO, and understood every syllable of it.
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Yay! for Harry and Luna's correspondence.
Hey there, Neville. And yay! for his having been chosen by a wand.
Yay! for Red mentioning Robert Preston as a possible potions tutor.
I LOVED Mr. Leech not getting all worked up over Harry Potter being in his shop.
Yay! for Harry now taking Arithmancy.
Those manors and castles all sound ace.
Yay! for Sirius sharing those loads of information with Harry.
alix33 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Those grey-blue robes sound attractive (at first I wanted to type "pretty", but maybe Harry will take offense at having his new robes called "pretty").
Sirius' penchant for shopping extravagantly as referred to in the Potter will amused me a great deal.
The stipend for Remus, for the times he is unemployed, was such a moving thing to do.
The mental pic of baby Harry and baby Susan being babysat together was SO cute.
That guard sphinx sounds actually quite pretty.
LOVE the mental pic of the vault with the books in it.
Yay! for those portraits of Lily and James.
I wish Lily COULD escape her portrait and go torture Dumbles to death.
Yay! for Gringotts seizing Dumbles' account.
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Hehehe, Padfoot, causing no trouble? HE LIVES to cause trouble!
What kind of food did Tom at the Leaky Cauldron supply for Padfoot, please?
Yay! for Sirius' wanting to avenge Harry's abuse on those dreadful Dursleys.
Yay! for Harry intending that Dobby not die in this timeline: I howl my eyes out each time I read Dobby's death in the books.
I am growling right along with Sirius.
Yay! for the prospect of the Dursleys' lies causing them loads of trouble.
LOVED Josiah Prewett calling Molly Weasley a cow. I agree wholeheartedly with that opinion.
Uncle Marius sounds ace.
Hey there, Luna.
Yay! for Luna noticing Padfoot.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Who did the desk man spoke to over the intercom? Some healer and or potions department in the bowels of the underworld?
Who pays for that expensive operation, please?
I do not know whether to be utterly repulsed or overjoyed, elated and very, very, very glad that Vernon Dursley's muggle-est of muggle genes are stronger than the Evans' side's magical genes, so that Dudley Dursley is so thoroughly muggle.
readerjunkie chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Excellent work on the first six chapters,can't wait to see more posted
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Good chapter
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Ty.
BlackZodiacXXI chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
If you get bothered by trolls this time around just post the story on
BlackZodiacXXI chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm very happy you decided to repost this story as i really enjoyed it well except the dentist skit, please don't change the sirius rv part from the quidditch world cup bit, also are you gonna use the same six girls.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013