Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
Re Lovely Lover chapter 3 . 9/14/2022
Repair and returned the stolen artifacts I'd hope. 2 names were mentioned for heirship but neither was Black.

Otherwise great.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 2 . 9/14/2022
A great chapter. Only shame I can think of atm is the lack of bringing up that expensive Basilisk corpse that he most definitely never sees any profit from.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 9/14/2022
I'm wondering if I read the original or not. I spammed several HP stories recently including one with a similar opening that mentioned the number of times Molly wouldve gone to the platform. I hope that's just another and the original I read wasnt deleted.

Too many times I've come across thise doing rewrites they say would be better. Aside from dropped them before they catch up to their previous spot they ALWAYS end up worse. Do not understand why people feel the need to delete the original work and not just lost the new version separately.

Half asleep and gotta go out but off the top of my head I wouldve requested some ultimate healing magic. Heal anything short of reviving the dead. Injuries, illnesses, curses, etc. Metamorph sounds like a waste unless you want to be a spy. Heck couldve been a magic savant. Able to master magic with ease and develop his own. Including runes and the like.
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 2 . 9/14/2022
i don't get why some people hate the fannon name sirius calls harry, "pup". i think it's cute, and it's just another thing to show them being close and for sirius not seeing harry as his father
iamshinydragonmist chapter 20 . 9/2/2022
loved the black knight reference (favorite part of that movie)
iamshinydragonmist chapter 11 . 9/1/2022
nobody ever expects the goblin inquisition (even when warned before hand)
SlowestTurtle chapter 24 . 8/23/2022
"Ill never let that happen!"
"Is there anything we can do?"
C'mon Harry
Kiniyan1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2022
omg the description is good but... Paired with 6 girls is a no for me. God why do people love harem so much?
Darknessdawns chapter 34 . 8/21/2022
Ok, this was definitely an amusing piece. However you really should tag Monty Python in the blurb or something. At any rate I spent a good deal of this amused and liked how it turned out.
torlan2003 chapter 34 . 8/17/2022
Still so funny! I read it again every year or so. The people that complain a Harry Potter Monty Python parody has Monty Python in it are just not the brightest bulbs. Hope you are doing well. Thank you again for writing!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/12/2022
Yep to Molly and love potions. That thing with Ginny did come from left field in a hurry.
glitchybready chapter 1 . 8/5/2022
why does everyone make Ron the villain in these oh my god.
disneyfananalyst chapter 29 . 8/5/2022
I’m unfamiliar with Monty Python, unfortunately, but I’ve enjoyed whatever you’ve been doing with it here. Wanted to give you the (hopefully pleasant) reminded that for every negative comment or complaint about something, there’s likely a number of people who enjoy whatever the complaint was about and thought its brilliance was so obvious that it didn’t need to be commented on. Good job and I’m loving the story!
disneyfananalyst chapter 14 . 8/5/2022
What’s really sad is that Omake isn’t too far off from reality for some families. I’ve actually experienced that Omake from Bill’s point of view. More subtlety on my mother’s part, but still. Going home can be a bucket of stress.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 34 . 8/2/2022
Thanks for writing such an entertaining novel, alas all good things must come to an end and what an end indeed, splended writing and I hope to see more quality writing in the future from you.
2,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »