Reviews for He's Not Dead Yet
Guest chapter 26 . 8/12/2022
Yep to Molly and love potions. That thing with Ginny did come from left field in a hurry.
glitchybready chapter 1 . 8/5/2022
why does everyone make Ron the villain in these oh my god.
disneyfananalyst chapter 29 . 8/5/2022
I’m unfamiliar with Monty Python, unfortunately, but I’ve enjoyed whatever you’ve been doing with it here. Wanted to give you the (hopefully pleasant) reminded that for every negative comment or complaint about something, there’s likely a number of people who enjoy whatever the complaint was about and thought its brilliance was so obvious that it didn’t need to be commented on. Good job and I’m loving the story!
disneyfananalyst chapter 14 . 8/5/2022
What’s really sad is that Omake isn’t too far off from reality for some families. I’ve actually experienced that Omake from Bill’s point of view. More subtlety on my mother’s part, but still. Going home can be a bucket of stress.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 34 . 8/2/2022
Thanks for writing such an entertaining novel, alas all good things must come to an end and what an end indeed, splended writing and I hope to see more quality writing in the future from you.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 8 . 8/1/2022
Shame the omake in this chapter wasn't part of the main plot, would be pretty amusing keeping that going.
Kristina Kozeluh chapter 15 . 7/19/2022
I’m the same way, have a huge crush on Charlie. I mean he works with dragons of all things!
LordKnight007 chapter 8 . 7/18/2022
I know that this is only a humor fic and a really good one but there are things that really bugged me off.
LordKnight007 chapter 7 . 7/18/2022
Oh let me add the fact that he really sounds like a 13 year old despite actually being 17. Its good and all if he's really trying to sound like 13 but there's no mention of that so far. And when I said he sounds like 13 I also mean that he has the wisdom of a 13 year old not 17.
LordKnight007 chapter 7 . 7/18/2022
It feels like Harry only defends his friends from Ron because he feels he like he had to, but not because for the sake of defending them. It's so half-hearted and not sincere at all.
Libby Beresford chapter 33 . 7/18/2022
i enjoyed the story again.1 problem with dates that i noticed ,all hallows eve is at the end of calendar year ,not the school year. continuity problem ,minor!
libby .all the best
geoslim21 chapter 26 . 6/22/2022
the plague joke did not age well with how covid happened
Mikeblade chapter 31 . 6/20/2022
going on a limb here and guess the rabbit is luna by why else would she be covered in blood after a scene of a rabbit killing death eater or i could be wrong i have been awake for 24 hours maybe it's sleep time
Mikeblade chapter 23 . 6/20/2022
thats nasty if you think about molly is giving arthor a potion that is keyed to ginny for harry to fall in love with her so if arthor drinks it would make him fall in love with his own daughter.
Mikeblade chapter 21 . 6/20/2022
i don't understand how voldy is considered the greatest dark lord when he could not even take over one country hell dumbldore's butt buddy did a better job then voldy as a dark lord.
2,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »