Reviews for Bargaining
Alexa6 chapter 26 . 1/13
I read this for the first time in 2014. I just finished reading it for the third time today. It is still as lovely as I remember! What a wonderful story!
Thank you for writing this. It was amazing
LadyLorena chapter 26 . 10/24/2021
Still one of my favourite fics, even many years after I read it initially. It is utterly beautiful. I've loved all your fics in this fandom and this is most definitely the one of those that has lodged in my heart the deepest.

So much love that I can keep coming back to this again and again.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/22/2021
You should consider writing professionally.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2021
Incorrect word usage. “Forgiveness” is the act of no longer hating or feeling anger toward someone. “Reconciliation” is the act of mending broken relationships, and requires effort from both parties, unlike forgiveness.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2021
"And who told you this?" Odin says. "Was it Laufey? He is a liar, and you should not trust anything he says."

I like Odin as a good father, though misunderstood by Loki. This, however, seems like a good reason not to trust him. I’d say Loki wants to trust him, then.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2021
Yeah, until you clarified this I half wondered if the witch could talk to him in his mind or something.
Arethea Lattif Odinsdottir chapter 26 . 9/25/2021
this book was epic amazing
it's One of the only few stories that have made me cry...
Dreamlandergirl chapter 26 . 8/29/2021
This was one of the most delightful stories I have read in a long time. Everything and I mean everything was perfect! The build up, the suspense, the DRAMA, the growth (so beautiful), the pain, the slow dreadful realization, and the bonds that were tested and newly forged. Every character felt real and it was oh so beautiful to see them in a new you for this excellent storytelling. You have a gift. One of my favorites by far! Marvel and Disney could definitely learn a thing or two from you.
Smileyface933 chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
So brilliant that I'm coming back to reread this only a week after I finished it. Couldn't stop thinking about it. I also cried a few times while reading it.
Minty220 chapter 26 . 7/23/2021
The emotional rollercoaster is strong with this one. Some true statements about self hate were explored deeply in this. I can’t believe how comprehensive and tangible it is. Every hug was so powerful. The definition of family and value of blood relations were developed to be so profound. I couldn’t put it down. Incredible stuff. Thanks author.
Bb chapter 26 . 7/18/2021
I know I’m incredibly late to the party but I just want to say you’re an incredible, outstanding writer! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and I cried several times! Bravo!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2021
Still love this story. Thanks!
Anna McNarin chapter 26 . 6/30/2021
Very nicely done.
3ScarletRose3 chapter 26 . 5/16/2021
I don't know if you are still reading the reviews but I am shocked. Left trembling mess because I was crying the whole time reading. So many tears. You are a great author to have moved me so much. Well done, I look forward to more.
Rose