Reviews for Bargaining
LaDameDuWarren chapter 26 . 2/4
Amazing story.
Whirlwind421 chapter 26 . 1/22
This entire story was just incredibly beautiful. I loved how you managed to heal Loki in every way. It was just wonderful to read. Thank you for this brilliant work. :D :D :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 25 . 1/22
My reaction is crying. I totally did not see this twist coming. It was so good. You are an amazing, awesome writer!
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 1/22
I really liked Loki's relationship with his Jotan brothers. It was very interesting to read and I've never read a story with that in it. (Or at least not yet.) Your writing is so good. Amazing. The last bit with Thor and Loki. It is breaking my heart and the part where Thor and home are linked together! It's so true and so right.
Whirlwind421 chapter 23 . 1/22
I love this story so much. *cries*
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 1/22
Awwwwwww...my heart is broken!
Whirlwind421 chapter 20 . 1/22
Oh no!
Whirlwind421 chapter 19 . 1/22
This chapter did hurt so badly! Awesome story though!
Whirlwind421 chapter 18 . 1/22
Wow...I love this chapter. It is so interesting. Love the ending!
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 1/22
Awesome! I love this little conversation with Natasha. I so do love to watch them interact.
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 1/22
I figured it out (Loki killed Thor) a couple chapters after water in the lungs. It came to me horribly and made me cry just a bit (mentally). I am loving this fic.
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 1/22
Awesome! What interesting scenes! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 1/22
Heart broken! You write so well!
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 1/22
Oh, my god. I love this story so much! LOL...Loki acting like such a chair in that last sentence. LOL...
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 1/22
Aww...I am loving this story so much! And loving it even more now that Thor is back and the cuddles are the sweetest thing ever!
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »