Reviews for Bargaining
EmilyHelena chapter 26 . 7/15
Omg just found this after I rewatched the Thor movies and had insane bromance feeeels and it was soo good! So, so very good! Loved the pace and flow of the writing. And the agony coupled with the beauty and just... aww the tears.

Oh and the brilliant way you captured Loki! Fantastic! Struggled a bit with Thor tho I thought and I would perhaps have preferred a bit more action but that’s just cus I’m a sucker for explosions lol. All in all it was absolutely amazing!
Nock and Bolt chapter 26 . 7/9
This was a straight-up masterpiece. You did so many things right I lost count. I love time travel, and the character Loki, and this kind of redemption/self-discovery arc is exactly what he needed, delivered in the always-appreciated package of excellent writing (it was basically a novel). Well done.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 26 . 6/25
I cried
Freedom to Rarity chapter 26 . 6/24
Wow just wow.
My eyes are swollen up from tears throughout the whole story. It's so emotional and beautiful and so many things that's gonna take time to mention.
I completely loved the story, one of my favorites now.
The way the bonds and relations are presented are just simply beautiful and freaking great.
Morselofcheese chapter 26 . 6/19
This was sooo good! I bawled for the last half of the story, and it took twice as long to read this because I couldnt see from crying. Thank you for writing such a amazing story!
Mikill chapter 26 . 6/9
Fantastic story
MildeAmasoj chapter 26 . 6/8
I have read this many many times and still I can’t help but cry like a child every time. I had forgotten about Frigga’s fate, and it hit me hard. This is my one of favorite stories ever. This is so good. I hope you write more stuff like this. You’re awesome.
I have trad this
QueenTatooine chapter 26 . 5/31
This was a wonderfully well done story you had me literally in tears at the end. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Mellia Bee chapter 26 . 5/28
I used to read a lot of Thor and Loki fics, but only a few have stuck with me long enough that I’ll come back to them. This, to me, is what I consider one of the two or three ultimate Loki-redemption stories out there. Every time I read it, you take me on a ride from laughter to tears and back again. It breaks my heart every time, and then puts it back together. Your characterization is flawless, your storytelling is stunning, and your writing style is enough to stand up against professionally published books, in my humble opinion. The brotherly and fatherly and familial love, the development of Loki’s Jotunn brothers, the journey of self-discovery, the recognition that our future does truly lie in our own hands - just - wow. Thank you so much for writing and sharing, and for keeping this story on this site even after your move to AO3. I never would have found it again otherwise.

You are truly talented. Thank you again.
kricket is cool chapter 26 . 5/27
This was a fantastic read. I enjoyed how all of Loki's actions were his own and not a result of brainwashing as most redemption stories are and his internal conflict is wonderful. I congratulate you on such a captivating literary work.
kricket out.
Ems602 chapter 26 . 5/14
I just spent the past 3 hours crying my eyes out.
From the very beginning, this story got to me. But the last several chapters were especially gut-wrenching. I could go on and on about your description of Jotunheim through the eyes of its people, or the beautiful symmetry of imagery throughout the story. Odin’s actions in the first timeline are an emotional gut punch that I’m still coming to terms with.
My only question (for the moment) is whether Odin remembered his bargain all along.
This was a hell of a read, and I thank you for it.
sakuzi-chan chapter 22 . 5/6
Such sorrow. Thor being Loki’s rock is one of my fav scenes
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 26 . 4/28
Oh my god, I am in tears! I can't believe this is over. Such a brilliantly-made masterpiece, this is exactly what I have been imagining when I first started searching for Loki time travel stories. Your style of writing is very unique and engaging, it really made me react at times. I lost count of how many times I teared up or became angry at Odin for Loki's behalf. That manipulative old man, I hate how he's so kind and how he technically orchestrated this whole story in the first place. I was in shock at that revelation, especially when I found out it was Loki who killed Thor in the first place. God, this was a wild ride. Thank you very much for writing this. Truly excellent work. I might find myself reading this again in the future.

P.S. I REALLY love your Loki. Your characterization was perfect! He was believably conflicted, insecure, manipulative, cunning, even suicidal! In short, I love our portrayal of him!
Mvk chapter 26 . 4/23
I absolutely loved your story!
The length is incredible!
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »