Reviews for Bargaining
Mellia Bee chapter 26 . 3/18
Login’s being weird so I’m coming in as a guest to tell you that I was going on a nostalgia trip of some old fanfics, found this one—and promptly lost the last half of the day in rereading this. It’s an absolute treasure. Even though I’ve read it before there were still things that surprised me, and your writing is just top notch. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this—it’s been an absolute pleasure taking a trip down memory lane here. And my hands and arms still literally ache from all the feels your story inspired. Thank you thank you!
Oh dear chapter 25 . 8/31/2023
Ahhhhh I seriously teared up. curse you. this was a horribly amazing plot-twist that I think both I hate and love equally.
kageknuser2710 chapter 26 . 7/21/2023
Amazing work! I hate you a little for Frigga's fate, but it was an amazing journey nonetheless.
kageknuser2710 chapter 25 . 7/21/2023
Holy shit, I did not see this coming at all!
It left me a sobbing mess haha
kageknuser2710 chapter 22 . 7/21/2023
I love your story, but I absolutely hate you for what happened here. I am bawling my eyes out right now.
kageknuser2710 chapter 14 . 7/21/2023
Duude, The Sif/Loki would have been NICE.
Enemies/Unfriendlies to Lovers is a nice trope
feedthesquirrel chapter 26 . 12/23/2022
I love this story and the way you’ve delved into Loki’s psyche. Well done.
fuckyou-saidtheraven chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
I absoluetly adore this work! I saw that it was taken off AOA, any particular reason? much more friendly of a read on that site. anyways, I always find myself coming back to this fic, well done 3
SultanHashi chapter 26 . 5/11/2022
Holy shit that was amazing
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 26 . 5/8/2022
Very odd ending. Quite bittersweet.
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 22 . 5/8/2022
Wow. Such an anticlimactic death, all of that preparation and zero results. He's incapable of changing anything.
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 13 . 4/16/2022
Odin frustrates me so much that the end of this chapter just filled me with so much satisfaction that I laughed aloud. Brilliantly done.
Smileyface933 chapter 26 . 4/9/2022
I'm back again, because I love this story so much. You wrote it so well, and captured the characters personalities so beautifully. I'm sure I'll be back to read it a fourth time soon.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 26 . 3/8/2022
I loved the story
Just-tissue chapter 18 . 2/5/2022
XD I love this version of insane Loki!
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »