Reviews for A Brave New World
Pathseekerme chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
This is a fantastic story! Once again, I could not quit reading once I had started the story, so kept reading until I came to the current ending. Your characters seem SO real-just like real people! I have been so impressed by your writing, because the details, descriptions, and information in your writing all back each other up to in grease the reality of each scene. I love your writing! (And I used to teach Creative Writing, and as such, I am hard to impress!) Keep up the great work!
Thorilian chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
Loved it, hope there's more!
Traveler301 chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
A very good story. I hope that someday you will start writing on it again.

Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
update please
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
update soon
julesa66 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
This story is great. I hope that you are going to continue writing it and finish the story. It is an awesome one and would like to know what is going to happen next. Please continue to write it.
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Continue with the story
It is good story
RangerApprentice21 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh this sorry is so stinking awesome! Please update as soon as you possibly can!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Fantastic story please continue it's a very enjoyable read can't wait for the next chapter
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Sounds interesting
WisdomAlice42 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Your stories highlight my ,you brilliant writer !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Great story but please fix some errors since some places say Salazar instead of Severus
simpson925 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
great chapter, i know its been a while but im still interested as ever :P so I will wait with baited breath :)