Reviews for Fishy Situation
InfiniteBacon chapter 2 . 3/24
One thing: I'm not too sure why Sanji referred to Usopp and Luffy and "The kids" when him and Zoro are only two years older than Luffy and Usopp.
Zoro and Sanji: 19. Usopp and Luffy: 17.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Keep going! This story is so good. I'm definitely favoriting you and this story. When is the next update? I hope it's soon. If you ever need to talk through a writers block I will be here. :) Good luck!
krito1389 chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Owwww damn it! I knew it! those two idiots...seriously. I was afraid Sanji would freak out by what they done but he was ok with it...at least for a moment. Damn it , Zoro you need to speak up your feelings, that's why Sanji got the wrong idea. IDIOTS, IDIOTS.

Thanks for updating... lately all my fav stories have been in hiatus or never updated and that's so sad...
guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Update. Update. Update. Please continue this and update. This is super good. Please update. This is amazing.
passingby chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
continue this please i love it!
Treswoq chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Please continue D:
It's a really good story! Don't give up yet!
krito1389 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
AWESOME! love the sex scene... update soon
B.A Victoria chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
its an ok fic so far but i just find it a little bit of a stretch that they can say that they love each other. From the beginning, the fic uses the events of what happened in Thriller Bark as a way to create conflict between sanji and zoro, which is fine, but the worry that sanji felt for zoro shouldn't automatically mean that its love. Also what is up with zoro? Its like he woke up from a comma and realized he loved sanji even with their past history which says otherwise. I think the pairing has great potential but the execution showed in this fic doesn't do it justice. Again i'm not saying its a bad fic but I would like to see some events that sort of push them together as a relationship and not just sex. Maybe let them get to know each other even more and some self disclosure. This just seems a bit rushed but I'm interested to see how this story will continue.
X.summergrey.X chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
oh so hot.
X.summergrey.X chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
hahahhahahahahahahhahaha I about died laughing at what franky was saying to sanji.
justpassingbye chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful :-) love this very much. please continue this and update soon . This is very interesting :-)