Reviews for Eighty-one Songs
Nameless Knight chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Wingul certainly was passionate in his youth... or maybe just to Gaius hahaha.
lazycat66 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Aww, poor Wingul... it's so tempting to put him in awkward and embarrassing situations, isn't it? xD But in the end he gets Gaius, so he can't complain!
lazycat66 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Yay!
I can't put together any coherent thoughts right now, cause I'm barely awake, but I'd like to say I think you're doing a nice job here!
Nameless Knight chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Oh hey a fast update. To be continued again? Stop toying with my heart hahaha.

And the only punching happened, haha, should have known from the titles d'oh!
Nameless Knight chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Yay update! To be continued? Oh no!

The drunk duo are so amusing, it's like they're back to being children. Codes, cat talk, long dau; wonder which will happen.
lazycat66 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Why did you stop there? WHY?! lol

Please continue this soon!
lazycat66 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Ah, I love this track!
And I love these two.
It's not my kind of OTP, but ... I really don't mind seeing them together.

I'm looking forward to more chapters/tracks!
Yume Hanabi chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Hahaha there's nothing better than a Gaius to make you stand the snow and cold.
Lord of Judgement chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Ha, I thought so, Wingul can't just all around dislike Khan Baliq :) There must be *some* definite benefits to being in the same castle as Gaius xD
Lord of Judgement chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I am back. xD Glad to see you posted another one. I am sure Gaius had doubts on his long journey to become the king of Ajur (you know I prefer this spelling till this day ) and I am glad you touched on that. It's detrimental to his character, that he had doubts, but every single time he overcame that. Thanks for showing it. :)
Nameless Knight chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ah, such an interesting idea. I cannot wait for moooooore.

My first read through this had some thoughts. "Gaius sneaking! Gaius does not sneak!" Except that time he kinda did. "Gaius sacrificing? The whole of his plan is to avoid that kind of thinking!" but by the time of Act 4 there's a slight in-game hypocrisy to him at that point so both my "thoughts" were entirely
Ferix79 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm looking forward to seeing more stories in this series. Great start! :)
Lord of Judgement chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It's neat and coincidentally somewhat reflects the title of my story, 'Eighty-on Squares' which I names before I even knew the OST had exactly 81 songs (mine's after 81 squares on the shogi board). I am not sure I'll do 81, but if you do 81 for yours, that will be very neat :D

I think you captured well Gaius's thoughts and his disappointment with Milla's choice in the 4th arc. I myself found it a bit unbelievable she just decided to give Jude the leadership over just like that and never criticized him, being critical person she is.

Keep up the good work!