Reviews for My Little Pony Tales Season 2
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Bright Eyes lamenting needing glasses in front of her teacher who has them herself, is not the most sensitive of things to do.

So is Circuit basically babying her daughter after the eye examine?
It's nice you're keeping these short, it's in style with the show.

Be happy Bright Eyes, all those calls are annoying, but it proves they care about you.

Life goes on for Bright Eyes. And she gets closer to the love of her life.
cabralfan27 chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Good chapter, but a little error I'd like to point out is that you used the terms "Jangle" and "Dollar" in the same sentence, surely only one exists.
bluecatcinema chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Nice chapter. Well worth the wait.
Dragonlord Daegen chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
this is wonderfull i love your pony tales stories
Notes chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Autobot Lancewing Beta 6 and friends, afraid do not be! I'm one of the recently-turned-member lurkers who has been reading this story. The name's Notes, or on here, PatchTheProdigy.

I'm sure that you've noticed the lack of Tales stuff lately. In addition to remedying that, I am trying to save the fandom. I've made awesome progress since I started in late December, and thought you might want to check out The Tales Schoolhouse, where there are many guests to plug stories to and regular posters to acquaintance yourselves with. 8)
bluecatcinema chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Well, well. Melody being humble. Will wonders never cease?
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Tht was a good espiode. Im gald 2 c teh twist u gav on tis polt device, actualy havein her knot get known imediatle, ans than decidin knot 2 go threw wif it wen the oportuity presets itshelf. It sems very in-charactor 4 tis show.
bluecatcinema chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
What a great babysitter Clover is.
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
That... was... sew... SWEET! I allways did lick stroys wif baby ponys in them, sew this was nice 2 red. Ans good 2 c Cheval ans Meadowlark in it. Oslo, I notisted u had accuracy 2 reel horse anatome, by hafing Lancers Mom be due in 10 months. U r sew amazin at writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
Hello, my friend, Detsniy didn't want to lose his spot in reviewing this chapter, so he asked me to leave this as an anon. It's just that the paragraphing got lost in the upload, turning this chapter into a huge blob of text, so he requests for you to fix it ASAP.
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
Stil as good as allways. I had nearly forget Logan, so Im gald 2 c him make an appearance. I cant weight 2 c wats necks.
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Wel, that was niece 2 red. Oslo, I no wat u meen abot SOPA. A British frend off min was teling me abot this girl he seen on a sight called Divayant Art, who suported it, 2 the pont she had a compleat burn the which mentallity abot dose who dont suport it. Prety crepy if u ask me.
Oslo, I licked how Tedy is beganing 2 trun arund. He allways was my faveourit boy in the show, so cing him been mor lickable is allways a pluse.
cabralfan27 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Ohhhhhhhh! Loving this fanfic by the way! It is really, truly, amazing. XD Will you be continuing this into Season 3?
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
Soz abot knot reviewing 4 so long, butt I was sticked under collage wrok, ans I wanted 2 finish off my Kid Icarus fanfic. But hear I am. Ill do this chapter be chapter...

Model Image: It was niece 4 focis on Bon Bon, as I always licked her. Ans I rely licked the twist, Im srue the family wil be hapy. Wil we c the baby at any pont? Mayb at the end of the lsat chapter?

No Service (Dog): Wel, that was something. Im gald 2 c that guy(I wont curse as this is MLP) got wat was comming 2 him. Ans Flare is stil ever-so-cute.

Family History: How intresting that it focised on Patch's family, as Im palnning 2 writ a fanfic, witch wil star a older bro off Patch. If u want the deets, juts ask, as I may cluter this overwise. Stil, I do lick ur bakstroy 4 her reel parants. Ans I always lick 2 c the falshbaks u haf, lick menshuning Rosey. And Teddy is so grate 4 hilarious antics.
Detsniy Off Skiword chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Wow, wat a twist! This rely toke a trun 4 the intresting. It dos srot off remind me off my own live. My parents our divoresed, ans I life wif my mom, but c dad at weekends, ans hes goten engaged 2 a British girl, ans it flet od at 1st, but Im used 2 it know.

Oslo, it was good 2 c Resonance agan, and get mor focus on the parents.