Reviews for One Afternoon By The River
Tar Irene chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
yay! this is a great story... ok so its terribly AU... and unTolkien... thats ok.. because its a good story. i like your characters, and you give them your own life which is just as good as Tolkien's...

anyway i like your writing... keep it up! :)
Mytsie-Sama chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
Touching, beautiful, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Just a touch of sap, but that's perfectly cool.

-Mytsie, of the short reviews.

P.s.: Write faster Thalia dear.

(Apparently Mytsie is also a hypocrite.)
Sunsong chapter 5 . 1/8/2003
Will gladly beta-read! C'mon...and email it to me. For all it's an AU, it's still really good.
arabella thorne chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
I have been slow Thalia and I apologize...this is great..I really really like this..I like the way you have set up both of their lives they are so believeable...and I may have my dumb hat on but is this it?Are you going to write more here?
Indille chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Yay. I don't mind that its AU- 'tis very well written. Well written enough for me to overlook the thing that usually bothers me so much that I don't bother to review.

But this I like. This I really really like.

Yay for Gilraen. I've always been intrigued by her; you give her the character that such a person needs. Keep writing!

More? *-*
Mytsie-Sama chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
Whoot! Another chapter! *dances*

Good work there. Love the vision.

-Mytsie
GreyLadyBast chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
Whoo Hoo! I'm so glad this has been updated! Thalia, dear, I love your writing. Please, please, please, please nuture this talent. Don't let it go to waste. You've got it in you to be one of the best writers of this century, hon. Keep writing!
twin03 chapter 5 . 10/15/2002
Hi! Cool chapters. The character development is really nice, and the vision here is really neat. I'll defininately look forward to reading more of this.
Mytsie-Sama chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
Booya.

-Mytsie, of few words.
arabella thorne chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
Wonderful chapter...her thoughts are so ..well beliveable you have just developed these characters with great insight and humaness...I care what happens to them! This is excellent...

(sometime you will have to come over an dreveiw in my house!)
Mytsie-Sama chapter 3 . 10/14/2002
This I like very much indeed.

-Mytsie, who is out of useful comments.
Arabella Thorne chapter 3 . 10/14/2002
Excellent chapter! I loved it a wonderful scene to get the two of them together..danger is a great loosener of emotions and frequently a good aphrodisiac...Keep up the excellent work!

You make them sound so right together and well suited in personality too
interested reader chapter 3 . 10/13/2002
Hi! Nice story, but you may want to check chapter 3...it looks like you accidentally re-uploaded chapter 1. I'll look forward to reading ch. 3 once you get it up.
GreyLadyBast too lazy and tired to login chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
I don't care if it's AU, it's still awesome!
arabella thorne chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
Very good! And hey, I write AU all the time, don't worry about it..

This is coming along quite nicely and I wil be curious to see how they get away from all those bandits, especially Morhen