Reviews for Jewel in the Crown
divyvicki chapter 36 . 5/16
Interesting.
divyvicki chapter 35 . 5/16
Well, at least Charlie has some closure.
divyvicki chapter 34 . 5/16
I love the personalities u have given the Volturi characters. Can't wait for Edward and Bella to best Aro at his own game. Have u read "Future Imperfect" by Twilite addict. Edward delays turning Bella and the Volturi capture her using a shapeshifter to block Alice's visions. Edward thinks Bella is dead and Bella is lead to believe by Aro that Edward didn't turn her because he didn't want her forever.
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 102 . 5/12
Ok its me again I love the book but I don't give a crap about the pack dynamics. I just scoped over most of this chapter because it was like uber boring to me. Other than that I love the book and I can't wait to finish it
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 91 . 5/11
Uhhhhhhh I love! The book its uber cool how you keep all the cool things that happen in the later books but in a different way and there's more twins last night I watched the new adventures and when they mentioned the witch twins I thought of Jane and alac but now I have new twins to think about
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 30 . 5/6
I think that under different circumstances Alice and aros wife would be good friends
mrs.jasperhale1015 chapter 3 . 5/4
Just so you know Midnight Sun was not originally intended to be read by any one until it was finished and eddied but it was leeked
divyvicki chapter 33 . 5/1
Great great idea to give us glimpses of what is happening with the other Cullens.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 5/1
I'm wondering if you r going to have Bella having the same control and refuse to kill or feed from Humans. I hope so, I love seeing Aro's plans thwarted.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 5/1
I feel so bad for Charlie.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 4/11
Athenadora is so mean. Can't wait for Bella to put her in her place.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 4/11
Interesting input from Emmett regarding an American and a feminist in the guard.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 4/11
I took 3 years of Latin in High School. It used to be required to go into nursing school. Wow, so many ears ago! Love the intrigue in this story and the short chapters.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 4/11
Well, Chelsea is certainly an interesting creature.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 4/11
Hmmm, probably not Charlie!
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »