Reviews for Jewel in the Crown
annie.jo.marie chapter 127 . 6/16
I was very hesitant to read this story due to its size. But I was blessed with an amazing read! Thank you for the great story! I look forward to reading more of your works!
annie.jo.marie chapter 109 . 6/15
Ahhh! I can't read fast enough! Reading non stop for a while day!
ffbuffchick chapter 127 . 12/6/2016
I like this fic. Despite some spelling and grammar mistakes and a few few plot holes here and there, they are negligible and don't really matter much to the over all narrative of the story, in my opinion, anyway.

I especially like Edward & Bella's twin continued growth and expanding gift. Although Elisabetta is a bit of an obnoxious brat but Marcelo seems such a sweet boy, they are both charming in their own unique way.

If I have to rate this fic, I'd give it an 8 or 3 stars/
mrldk67 chapter 103 . 9/26/2016
as much as I am enjoying your story .. it seems that you sometimes in your writings forget .. slavery was a very very big part of American history ... and a master like Aro is actually more of and American concept of leadership that European absolute monarchy .. the declaration of independence and American constitution are proofs for that since until recently they were just words and not reality .. same as Aro's concept of choice in ones loyalty out if fear ... In the end thank you for the story
mrldk67 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
i Love how you explain Edwards childish(teenage) behaviour despite 100 years of "life".. it was the point that annoyed me so much about the original series ...
Guest chapter 78 . 6/19/2016
Ppl
Pppppl
L
Guest chapter 127 . 3/30/2016
I only read this due to someone else looking for it... It has held me spellbound for the last two days ( when not chasing hyper offspring anyway!) it has been a true gem to have discovered:)
Guest chapter 127 . 2/16/2016
I loved this story! Thank you for writing it.
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 127 . 2/11/2016
Great atory
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I for got to say at the end of this story thank you so much for keeping it "T" It allowed me to read your wonderful work and not compromise my beliefs thank you so much.
MyladyNancy chapter 127 . 2/3/2016
I loved your story and how well you explain the thinking of everyone. So grateful that they are all growing up and finding their way. I would hope that the "culluns" all end up close together some time and continue to grow and evolve as the vampire world enters the 21 century. Maybe creating a research lab to help humans and vampires alike. thank you for sharing your talent and vision.
MyladyNancy chapter 28 . 1/29/2016
OK I am beginning to read the flow of this story. I love Jessica314 work and I am beginning to love yours. glad i found this work. My mind is beginning to seek out answers before they come. liking Aro's manipulating and hoping that Edward is able to play his game better then Aro
MyladyNancy chapter 12 . 1/28/2016
i am liking the plot of this story. I am finding it hard to stick with it seems slow but I am sore that will change.
divyvicki chapter 127 . 9/21/2015
I just loved this. I wish there was a sequel.
divyvicki chapter 126 . 9/21/2015
Great reconciliation between Edward and Carlisle.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »