Reviews for I'm So Confused
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
It's like you stepped into my mind!
Undertaker's HellRider chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Omg amazing!

Honestly, I'm in awe right now.

Your writing was so beautiful and dark all at once. And as I read each and every word I thought about it to myself, I felt everything. Every emotion as you wrote this.

I have felt so much of this, and it made me feel good to know someone else out there felt that way too. Maybe we are just obsessed Kane fans but hey we aren't alone. :).

Once again, very beautiful in that lovely dark way.
Kayos Terum chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Woah. I though I was a freak for the pain I felt. I've been through so much shit in my life and it's nice to know I'm not the only. Ortonsgurl, you're a bitch. You and people like you have no idea how we feel. It's nice to now I"m not the only one out there. I noticed you wrote this a few years ago, I hope you're better. I don't think I ever can be.
Gothy chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I can really relate to this...I honestly think i love The Undertaker, but it tears me up that he doesn't even know i exist.
Tainted Visions chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
You know, I love this...I know exactly how you feel. I admit I'm over-obsessed with Kane as well..but..there's a reason for it..I'm 14 years old right now..10 years ago my father walked out on my, betrayed me, hurt me, left me with mental scars that I've had since it happened, the pysichal abuse..then I look at Kane..Betrayal..hurt..scars..loving someone..then turning their backs on you..I love Kane with all my heart..I look up to him like a father...the father I never had...never loved..the one who told me I was nothing..that I was a stupid little bitch..that I was a mistake..It hurt..it still does...I've lost count of how many times I have cried at night, lying in my bed, playing my Evanecsence songs, that relate to pain, while my mother and little brother are asleep..and yes, I have told them..They know..they know first hand..my mom with the abuse..My brother...being ignored his whole life by my father...just because of a deformality..and me...both Psysichal, mental, and emotional scars that will never heal..I now know that scars don't heal with time..they never do..pain stays, it never goes away...I've been suffering by betrayal, abuse, and neglect these last 14 years of my life..and yet..I still suffer more..I know Kane's pain all too well..I love him..I really do, and I never will stop..The bitch, Lita..how she could just betray him like that...not even caring how he feels..He never had anyone to love, and no one to love him back..He's all alone...and it hurts me to know that he is..I cry for my hurt, my scars, my pain, my betrayal, my hell, and..for his..I love him..he's not alone..he'll always have me..even though not in the flesh..but in my mind, and in my spirit. He's made my life worth living...To know that I'm not the only one who's suffered...he has, too. I think Kane is cute..and how I'd love to marry him, too..but..it's more of a father-figure, to me..I'm gonna start a story myself, but EVERYTHING about what Kane has been through..and maybe not so many people will think of him as a freak..because..if he is, so am I..I was in a fire...but not a fire made my gasoline..a fire of betrayal and hurt that I can't let go of..it'll never go away..if you want, you can e-mail me
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Don't you listen to that bitch OrtonsGurl and the crap that comes out of her mouth. I don't particularly like kane myself but i do know how much it hurts to love someone you can't have. i've been in love with this guy i know for 4 YEARS but he's, like, 10 years older than me and he's got a kid so he'll never want me. You are an awesome writer and i can relate to you.
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Jewelle Diamond chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Even though I haven't finished reading the fanfic, I can relate to you on some level. I connect with the character Kane because he reminds me a lot of me. Kane hides himself from the world by his mask and by not speaking, I do it my not speaking or interacting with others much or not telling about myself or anything. Kane's been betrayed by people before in the past, I've been proven by people time and time again that they may not really give a rats a- about me. Kane's been abandoned by his family, I've been let down by my family soo many times through crucial points in my life, like with Severe depression. Kane's misunderstood, I'm mizzundastood. and so on and so on. You get the picture. Kane's storylines remind me of too much. Oh well. I'm off to read ch. 2 of your fanfic. As for OrtonsGurl, why are you even reviewing this fanfic? Will you get out of this fanfic, review your own fanfic, get real and deal.
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I have a few things to say.

One is about OrtonsGurl. I think she should go fuck herself, you know that? She's a real cunt to just take something to emotive and heartfelt and throw that away. Don't take it personally when people can't see past themselves enough to find compassion and instead bitch about something that they didn't even need to comment on. Obviously, she doesn't understand, and for that reason she is inferior to you in this instance. And so for that you shouldn't listen to what bullshit she has to say.

Also, I want to tell you that I know how you feel. And I know other people will say this to you and whether or not they understand is their knowledge and your decision. But I do understand, and you can be sure I do as sure as I am. If you need to you can read my post A Pain Too Strong because that's what it is about. I know exactly how it feels because I've fallen in love too, with someone who doesn't really exist, with Kane and not Glenn. And he's saved my life several times, too, because I feel a strong connection to the character, like we are kindred souls. Every morning I wake up and look to my right to a collage of him, at a pullout, every morning admire his muscles and his hair and those eyes. I can get out of bed because I love him. At night I leave the Christmas lights in my room on so that I can see him when I try to fall asleep. Often I get so upset with him and with myself that I cry until exhaustion, other times just stare, and try to appreciate the love I feel. I know what you say when you say that you hate him. And that you love him. Because I do too. And not an hour will go by where I don't think of him at least once.

I have a ring with his name engraved in it. I never take it off...only to shower or when I wash my hands or swim...anything involving water, just so that it won't get wet and corrode. To me it is like having him with me, and that is special and important to me.

Anyway...all I wanted to say was that I read both chapters and found them beautiful, and that I know how you feel. And that some people will never understand and criticize it but it's only because they have no hearts and are shallow. Just remember that I know how you feel, and I understand completely, and if you ever need me I'll be here to talk. But in all honesty, I think Glenn Jacobs is a golden man, a god, and if you were to kill yourself over him, or if I did, or anyone else, he would find out through media and it would break his heart. So to stay alive in his shadow is inevitably better.

And so again to OrtonsGurl- I believe this is longer...so I have beaten that. :) :)

-Kayla.
scottlevy.com chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
1st Rocket-Strife lol hehe grate review

2nd i know how you feel but not with kane (though his a sexy mother f*uker and i love im to) with JeFf HaRdY. *the angle of the world wrestleing entertainment* ive never had the pleasher to meet him yet but love him sooooooooo much and he dose not even know ...yet lol *g* *evil G* no joke i know how you feel but dont do anything sill cos where all here to talk to.

and also if the world ends and where the only ones left then we can talk about wrestleing and also evry wrestler on planet would suvive to :-)

lol im so mad i scare myself lol
OrtonsGurl chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
Okay, I gotz a question for ya. Why are you sayin' this shi*t? Who really feels this way bout a person they don't really know. Sure, you know his character, but what about the REAL kane? Is this for attention? Like I said, if you wanted to be dead, you'd of done it already. It's just...oh...I give up...
OrtonsGurl chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Hmm, I don't know where to start. I try to be there for people who need help, even if they haven't been the nicest to me, cause I don't want to see anyone hurt themselves intently. I know I don't understand you nor will I ever, and sometimes well most of the time I may act like a b*tch, but somebodys gotta tell ya the truth. No matter what anyone says, it's not going to help you. You've got to accept yourself. Is hurting yourself really going to solve anything? How can anyone help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. Sometimes life sucks, and you wander if anyone cares, but whats the point wasting your time wondering things. Sure, life sucks, and you can think that nobody understands how you feel or can't relate to whatever you've been through or understand it...but how are you gonna know unless you tell someone? I know I've never let anyone get close to me. I guess I've learned if you can't trust anyone, there's really no one to talk to...you'll be all alone in life. More time to think about all the sh*t that happens in life...You've just gotta deal wit it.

**I bet I have the longest "review". Bet no one can beat that!** _DeViL_
Irvine Leonhart chapter 2 . 10/4/2002
Words. They don't describe how much we are alike. I feel the same, i hurt the same way you do. I know the feeling, waking up every morning seeing his picture's staring at u. Then you remember he's not staring at you at all. You get showered and dressed to his music as it repeats it's self over and over. And you suddenly click: As you're stood there looking at an image of him feeling the love you have for him, he has love but it isn't for you. It's for his wife. Hurts you, torments you, pleasures you. Its all the same, but he doesn't know he is killing you in side. Yet you still love him no matter how hard you try you're mind constenly wonders to him. I love him. You love him. Were one in the same
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 10/3/2002