Reviews for Welcome to Fatherhood
SpnKsl5 chapter 1 . 17h
Heya, I'm very sad this has happened to you. I love this story so much, I've been reading it for a very long time, but I never reviewed cause I thought there will be time to do so, let's cherish it day by day. I think the last chapter I read was around 102, it makes me sad to see you go, you are talented. Your story made my dark days brighter, it felt like a reward for winning over a bad day, for fighting through the nasty and read a chapter or two before bed. This is also why I didn't want to read it all at once. I've been holding back to treasure it for the bad times. I wanted to review once I reach the latest chapter.. sadly it did work out :/

Banning the responsible is a great move, but you put us, your readers in a position that isn't comfortable. I understand how much you value your writing, but I don't think deleting it solves the problem or proves it's yours ( I know it is yours, I never doubted it). You are backing out to protect yourself, but you are leaving sadness behind you, breaking the hope to read more and enjoy your work.

It's just my opinion, but listen.. Backing out leaves the door open to the impostors. They should run/leave, not you. They have a free way to claim it's their's now that you are off site. I don't mean to be rude, please don't take it as an attack on you, it's the least I want. Standing your ground is the best way to fight the story thieves and the world if you need to. Running saves your life, but isn't always the wisest choice. Sometimes you have to fight in order to keep going.

You are amazing, don't let those who don't have talent and ideas like you do win. Do what you enjoy, show that it's yours. This story is worth the fight, trust me :) By being here, you help more people than you can imagine. We have your back in this, but we can't do it if you are not willing to fight for yourself. Let Dean's stubbornness be your guide.
Best wishes,
Kate
megfurtado chapter 1 . 4/22
I was looking forward to reading your story. I'm disappointed that you deleted it but it's understandable. I just wish I has gotten a chance to read it before you had deleted it. I had a feeling I would have enjoyed it.
Dee777 chapter 1 . 4/22
Is there way you can still share this story somewhere else where it will be safe? Can you like patent or something where welcome to fatherhood is clearly your own?i love this story so much and I'm devastated that it's all gone. I understand completely why you would do this but I'm really sad that this happened. I would so buy this if it was possible I love this fic way too much. I can't believe someone would do this and ruin it for everybody :( I really hope those people get in trouble for what they did and I hope you are able to find another way to keep writing and share safely of this story.( if you would like ) Thank you so much for this fan fic for it was my very first fan fic and I hope everything goes well.
Please do not let the wrong doing of one asshole ruin it for the rest of us. You are an amazingly talented writer and I really fell in love with this story. It's a shame that nobody will be able to read the rest. Is there any way you can contact that person and get it taken down? Please reconsider putting the story back up.
Lots of love,
A guest reviewer
helenahood chapter 1 . 4/21
this story has always been a helper for me, whenever I was sad I would come back here... can't believe it's all gone I feel so empty
helenahood chapter 1 . 4/21
i am in tears... this has always been my favourite fanfiction of all time and seeing it gone just like that, when I was JUST re-reading it, i am so shaky, oh my
kkdamonslove chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm so sad that you deleted the whole fic, it was my all time favorite fanfiction I've ever read and I read it a billion times. I hate that some horrible person ruined it for everyone by stealing it. You're an amazing writer and I loved this fic so much. I understand if you wouldn't want to given what happened but would there be anyway you'd be willing to send me the PDF for the fic? I swear I would never post it anywhere else, I have the first 2 chapters saved and I never did anything but read them myself. Either way thank you for the time and dedication you put into this fic, it was amazing and I'd love a chance to get to read it again. :)
Jotade chapter 1 . 4/21
No please! This was my favourite story by far i loved it please reconsider this ;(
Soobi chapter 1 . 4/21
That is so sad
I loved this story and was looking froward to new chapters..I even enjoyed the previous ones by rereading them..M really so sorry that this happened and you had to take the story down
Ninja Violinist chapter 150 . 4/21
Nooooo! Don't let a couple of dickheads ruin it. Although now I'm suspicious about my own stuff... anyways, I dearly hope you change your mind. This has been one of my absolute favorite stories to go back to read and I will miss it terribly.
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 3 . 3/25
TELL HIM!
bbonin chapter 4 . 2/14
I enjoyed this chapter!
kalynalexis chapter 149 . 1/23
Ooooh my god! It's taken me a while but I caught up and read the whole story and it is amazing! You're an amazing writer and it is just fantastic!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and great idea
CrazyCrapInc chapter 149 . 11/12/2016
Hi, ive been reading this story for about a month, trying to catch up to the current chapter, and I finally did!
Now, I think this is a stroke if genius, so I just wanted to let you know that you have someone waiting for more chapters, if you are willing to write them.