Reviews for Welcome to Fatherhood
helenahood chapter 148 . 7/6
this is the best damn SPN fanfic i've ever read! i finished WtF a million times (just realised it says wtf ohmygosh) and i love it!
Ninja Violinist chapter 148 . 6/20
And done! Can't wait to read more and hope you are feeling better :( I can say that the last several chapters were on the slow side, but were fascinating nonetheless. Now it's time to twiddle my thumbs and wait!
Ninja Violinist chapter 115 . 6/20
Great. Now I've got the picture of Tahmoh Penikett with his baffled Gadreel face helping Mary give birth, so thanks for that.
Ninja Violinist chapter 87 . 6/19
I have been reading almost nonstop since yesterday. : I love the premise of this story so much! I only have a minor complaint of peaking/peeking spelling in the former chapters only because it's a recurring mistake. Other than that, imma keep reading. Wonder how you'll handle Deanmon...
Ninja Violinist chapter 33 . 6/18
Hah! I could totally picture Castiel under that blanket. Why did you write so many chapters? I don't think it's good for my productivity that I've been reading them for hours ;)
Ninja Violinist chapter 22 . 6/18
Aw, so much for the Clarence bit from Meg. But nice twist!
Ninja Violinist chapter 15 . 6/18
If I do have one critique it's that sometimes "dude" seems to be used a little awkwardly, maybe not quite in the right place. Only reason for the comment is that I'm a California gal and we know our dude-usage.
Ninja Violinist chapter 8 . 6/18
I just had to say I liked the phrase: brows squished together.
Ninja Violinist chapter 7 . 6/18
Ahhhhh ok - future answers finally given. It's a little strange twist what happens to Sam, sort of like how drug addicts are shown to be more prone to Alzheimer's, things like that. Anyways, back to the read!
Ninja Violinist chapter 2 . 6/18
Okay, I just started this and I noticed you're on chapter 148. Good god. But so far so good! Love the premise, and thanks for giving me something good to pass the time with!
helenahood chapter 145 . 6/17
Oh God, so I have been addicted to this book for long now and it is one of the best I literally have no words right now, keep up the amazing work boo
Emily Lu chapter 1 . 6/2
Hi~I'm from China,I love the story like crazy,so I was just wondering that could I have your permission to translate this amazing story into Chinese and share it with my friends? I'm sure my friends would love it like I do.
Ms. Kardec chapter 148 . 5/16
Oh god! I've been reading this almost non stop for the past week or so, and it's bloody amazing! I love the way you wrote Mary, and rewrote the plot! Now, this cliffhanger? a witch? Didn't see it coming! Please, update soon, and keep up with the incredible work!
SpnKsl5 chapter 39 . 5/11
I can't believe that I hate Lisa and I like this feeling xD she's bitchy here..
I didn't mind her in the show so much, I was meh..
Hey, amazing story you got here! I can't stop reading it. Keep writing, please, I love your writing style :) Simply said, you nailed the characters 100% !
Screw my next exam, I'll be reading this :D I just can't stop..
What are you thinking about season 11 so far? You were right about Chuck.
I like where your going with the story! I'm happy the story is still continuing . Thank you !