Reviews for Skin Deep
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 5/17
Wonderful story! Can't wait for update. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Averlovi chapter 52 . 5/12
Loving this. I only hope that she does not pass! I thought it unneeded for PJ to say his wife was killed. Given elves potrayal Thranduil would have likely faded from grief and failing that would’ve sailed. Saying that I thought Lee Pace was brill but PJs potrayal was way off! Love your story though.
Mandy Faria chapter 52 . 4/21
my goodness I love your story! please when is the next update?
Sophie Michard chapter 52 . 4/11
The entire story is so good. Touching, full of love and with some hard moments.

Thranduil's heart is hard to reach, but once given, it's a precious treasure. :)

And his relationship with his son is very kind and lovely.
Rhea.Lament chapter 52 . 4/4
This story was very nice... Also Thranduil's gears was completely unfounded... Legolas is such a daddy's boy.
princessmadison chapter 52 . 4/1
Update pleaseee
Nikki chapter 52 . 3/13
I love your story.
Please, update as soon as posible.
Thanks for your fic.
princessmadison chapter 52 . 3/10
Hey please update soon? I can’t wait for the next chapter
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 52 . 3/8
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you!
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story.
Clawstrike5901 chapter 52 . 2/28
I've been meaning to leave a review for months and was only able to do so now.

It was such a treat to see that you had updated and it brightened my mood immediately. It was a fantastic New Year's treat. I'm glad you were able to update as you have and glad to know the writing bug is catching up with you again.

Hoping to read your wonderful works,
Clawstrike5901
Ingenue126 chapter 52 . 2/24
Omg this was such cute and beautiful chapter I loved it! I’m so glad that you returned back to this story it is honestly one of my top favorites ever3
Naraiel chapter 52 . 2/23
This is an amazing story!
I read all chapters in two days and I fall in love with your fic.
You really follow Tolkien's vision and I really appreciate it.
Thanks for your hard work.
princessmadison chapter 1 . 2/21
I hope she won’t die like in the movies! Maybe She goes missing and Thranduil tries and find her
Rose1414 chapter 52 . 2/20
This is such a lovely story! Any chance you will update this?
1,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »