Reviews for Skin Deep
Claire de Blanche chapter 61 . 6/3
hey there! just discovered ur fic! it has a great writing! the way you describe the atmosphere, settings, and emotions of each character is fantastic. I do hope u make a short fic of their time together. cheers!
laurelith chapter 55 . 4/1
this is my 10th reading...and owww, my heart. it still hurts.
DADestined chapter 61 . 3/28
Beautiful work.
FrostGunner2.0 chapter 61 . 3/15
At least it was happy tears this time that was an amazing story thank you for writing it.
FrostGunner2.0 chapter 57 . 3/15
My heart has been ripped out of my chest. I your happy knowing that I shed a couple tears:(
FrostGunner2.0 chapter 58 . 3/15
My heart has been ripped out of my chest. I hope your happy knowing that I shed a couple tears
laurelith chapter 16 . 3/11
i have read this story over 5 times now, and this chapter still hits me in the feels. I like how elven courtship is so different from humans. I love their interaction in this chapter.
laurelith chapter 61 . 1/22
re read this again. nth time. am still crying. magnificent storytelling!
9 chapter 61 . 12/30/2021
Hello !

I would like to thank you for this beautiful and heartbreaking story that made me shed a few tears.
It was really well written, as far as I can tell, since I am not a native English speaker.

Happy New Year ! Take care of you :)
wndrngscavenger chapter 61 . 10/28/2021
First read this back in 2013 and would reread it once in a while over the years in hopes of seeing it completed. I really could never forget this fic because it's written so beautifully. The characterization was wonderful, it was written so tastefully, and I loved how you were able to show that despite Caladehel's death, Thranduil was staying strong for his son. Im not a huge fan in the Hobbit adaptation because of the injustice that was failing to indicate that Thranduil was trying to take back the jewels that belonged to his wife, but we got Thranduil and this fic out of it so I can't be totally be grateful. I'm so glad that I got to reread this and see the fic completed. It was 2am and I was crying like a baby! Thank you for writing this. Skin Deep will forever be one of my top 5 fics.
laurelith chapter 61 . 9/15/2021
This story was amazing. You brought these characters to vibrant life and you made us smile, laugh, and weep. Thank you.
laurelith chapter 60 . 9/15/2021
i have no words, just tears.
laurelith chapter 59 . 9/15/2021
Bittersweet, but it makes Tauriel's presence in the movieverse even more valid. Besides, I liked her already. You just made me like her more.
laurelith chapter 56 . 9/14/2021
i didn't expect any less from her. she wouldn't let them use her as a bargaining chip to bring Thranduil to his knees.
laurelith chapter 55 . 9/14/2021
My heart is so so broken.
2,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »