Reviews for Skin Deep
LimeJuiceTub chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Hello Epi! I'm so glad the next chapter came out. An excellent strategy by Beleth. Iordor seems like a very honourable elf. Reminds me a little of Haldir. I look forward to seeing how Caladhel makes it out of Greenwood and back for Celebrian's wedding. :)
LittleNK chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Really love it!
patito chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter! keep going!
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
#ThrandyCanKissCala'sAss (That's what you get for being abusive, Reindeer Games.)

I just adore her. She has so much spirit, so much fire, it's fantastic. Great chapter! :)
Miss Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Oooh and yes, I'm looking forward to see if Caladhel gets back at Thranduil and Tuven, especially after Tuven had Haldir beaten up... and will Galadriel and Celeborn do anything about her? Seriously the anticipation is building!

How will Thranduil react to those bruises?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I rarely leave reviews, but I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your story. Your characterization of Thranduil is great, and I am glad to see that you are not afraid to tackle his darker persona. While I think you've written a realistic Thranduil, his "manhandling" of Caladhel was a little hard for me to swallow. I think he can be arrogant, cold, and even cruel, but I have a hard time seeing him physically "roughing up" a woman. I am really hoping to see a bit of redemption for him, and I think Caladhel could be a catalyst in bringing out a softer side to him. I also applaud you on a believeable and likeable heroine. She is strong and intelligent without being a cliche, over-the-top "strong girl". Again, really enjoying the story, and I hope you update soon!
Miss Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Thank you for the update! I've had a mass of assignments due for university, your story has really helped me unwind and keep me sane! Also, your characters are spot on, the names of your OC characters are also fab, there are some dodgy ones out there, but yours suit the story and the time. There are so few stories focusing on Thranduil that are not slash, and yours is one I would put on a pedestal, if thats not too cheesy, some people tend to go OOC with him...

Looking forward to how you work with this storyline, because seriously, what a cliffhanger! I must ask, on your profile you say you are a Bug doctor... I'm not sure how far you go with this, but do you know any good insect books out there? I'm doing a Wildlife conservation course and I'm fascinated by Butterflies, moths and Ladybirds.

Finally, Thank you for writing such an awesome piece and I look forward to read the next chapters. The anticipation is building!
MidnightCoffeeAddict chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Please Update :) I am really enjoying this story and can't wait to find out what happens next You are a really good writer :3
Gin chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Wonderful story! Cant wait to read more. I hope that she will get back at Thranduil :-)
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Aaaaah Beleth, I love you! She kicks so much ass with her "let's stick it to him" attitude!

Awesome chapter! Excited for the next!
Idunn chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
So glad to have found a good story with Thranduil. I find his character very intruiging and you captured this very well in your story. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
patito chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
I love it! I think tharnduil is so interesting please update fast!
Renee chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Ahhh, wow. Can I just take a moment to tell you how much I've fallen in love with this story? It's beautifully written, if anything, but the characterization is just phenomenal. It's hard to find a decent Thranduil fic where he actually acts like the arrogant king he is, so I was quite happy to start reading this one! I also love how you're incorporating characters and events that a lot of people just seem to skip over when it comes to Hobbit-related fanfics. Looking forward to more updates in the future.
LittleNK chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Ah! Can't wait for the new chapter! Really love your fic!
LittleNK chapter 6 . 1/7/2014