Reviews for Skin Deep
Love your characterization!
LittleNK chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Love the fic!
Mukuwa.Renu.Koi chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
my break is over to! waaah! anyways im likeing this alot so far! cant wait for the next
Myystikal chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
This story is amazing! Totally brilliant! I just love haughty, disdainful Thranduil. But I hope he gets what's coming to him for his terrible behavior! I hope his whole bloody kingdom thinks Caladhel is great and that Thranduil is totally bonkers for keeping her prisoner and manhandling her. He had better apologize, and mean it!
Viciously Witty chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I'm enjoying this so far- Thranduil's performance first and foremost. Really curious to see where you take this.
Miss guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Please update... Your writing is really good, everyone is very in character, well done!
Alalaes chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Fantastic characterisation! One of the few fics that actually shows paranoia à la Thranduil. Your OC is also interesting; she displays strength as how I've always imagined the women would in Tolkien's world ie via shrewdness, sharpness of tongue and wit. I think Haleth and Éowyn were the rare exceptions to this and so I can't understand why so many writers in this fandom seem to want to put a sword in their OFC's hand.

Thanks for writing!
LimeJuiceTub chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Beleth is a very likeable and admirable character. I like her sneaky tactics - starting rumours indeed! I look forward to your weekly updates!
YoursAnnie chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Great chapter!:) thanks for updating! I can't wait for the next chapter:)*
Lady Silverfrost chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
this story is really good so far, i look forward to more
GreenJasper chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
This is so good! I haven't seen Thranduil written so well in any other fic I've read! Update soon!
Lady Syndra chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Haha Beleth is awesome
FebruarySong chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Oh, I quite like Beleth! And kudos for making an OC that is not only palatable, but interesting and like-able as well. :) Caladhel is a breath of fresh air!
Sam0728 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Ooh, Beleth is good. Can't wait for the peoples reaction to the bruising, as well as Thranduil's. Update again soon!
Lady Syndra chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Happy New Year!

Things are getting so exciting! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
2,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »