Reviews for Mama's Little Snowflake
starmariofan4 chapter 7 . 2/16
This a very wonderful story.
PascalDragon chapter 7 . 1/31
Oh, an update for a story. *tries to piece together what the story had been about* Oh, oooooh, /that/ story! That's been quite some time indeed! Nice to read of you again :)
I love the interaction between Elsa and Freja, how the former tries to get Freja out of her shell. Couldn't the two practice their magic in the ball room instead of the garden? Then they Freja wouldn't be seen that easily...
And I'm also curious as to how Freja will handle the idea of the summer festival.
CaptainAndyofArendelle chapter 7 . 1/26
I love this story. You need to continue it!
goddragonking chapter 7 . 1/23
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
CaptainAndyofArendelle chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I've loved this story.
Frozonfire chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Please don't stop this story!It's one of
my favorites and it would be interesting
to see how they will react if they found
ther got this!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Are you continuing this?
cynthia chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Type your review here. I know it's a little late to review but I just read your story and what can I say it's awesome please don't stop.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Love to read more
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
I just read some of the reviews and I agree that you've got this. I am the one who suggested Freja getting used to Kristoff who on an ice harvesting trip.
Music.Is.Passion2016 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Please update soon! This is a great story!
FrozenSociopathicJediTimelord chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
this is Amazing
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
probably a little too late incorporate in the story, but how about freja having a sibling she never knew.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Love it
MicSham chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Luv ur story! Pls do take ur time for ur story! I do enjoy reading it. :D