Reviews for God's Eyes
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
How sweet(: I like it! Good job!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This was a great story, very well done.
CiceroGuided chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
luv it. Nick is my absolute fav character on CSI. U wrote him right.
luvspook chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow! I just recently started watching CSI and already it has become one of my all time favorite shows! In fact, I just saw the episode "Who Are You?" a few nights ago. I was so impressed at how well you handled the characters in your fic. I think you nailed the Grissom/Nick connection so well it was like reading an extension of the series. It really shed light on how Nick's emotions (after having a gun pulled on him) could be counter-balanced by Grissom's rationale. My hats off to you on a great insight into their characters! *furious applause* -luvspook
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
I've read and reread this story. Love it. Like Nick and Gil relationships
Erfaciel chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Even if this wasn't as slashy as I would have liked, this is one of, if not THE, best CSI fic that I have ever read. You have so much insight on Gris' part here, and yet you keep everyone in character. Bravo! _
Grav chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Well, now that I have seen this ep, I can review.

Great job! Nick's emotions were on overload at the end of the show, and you did an excellent job of expressing how he felt.

Wonderful characters, again, great job.

Grav
Saryn chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Yes! A Nicky/ Grissom friendship story. These things are so rare (I'm making a list...so that I can give out rec's).

What can I say, that I scour regularly for Michmak stories? No, can't say that - that makes me sound sad. Lol

*Saryn*-10 fingers up! (Whatever...;-)]
Angelic Little Devil not signed in chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
This is an excellent story... i love the friendship between Grissom and Nicky...

i hope you continue!

Best of Luck!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
This is really good...like all your stories...
Grissom's Girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
You are always so right on with characterizations - how do you do it? I'm just - in awe. This is terrific. What more can I say? You rock!
WashDCChick chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
A lovely, lovely story, Mich. Nice to see a different interaction. Great job.
Sylphide chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Michy,

Seemply wonderful Michy! **Sylphide drawls in a VERY cheesy Italian accent**

Good job!

Syl
The Confused One chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Wow, is all I can say. That is so good. I love this story. It's so different from most. It's refreshing. Keep up the good work. :)
Eolivet chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Mich, how do you create these awesome vignettes? This one was very touching - I loved the interaction between Grissom and Nicky. Those two really balance each other out and you portrayed that well. Keep writing!