Reviews for Don't Cry
nadia chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
awesome sad story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.
ImNotHumanNoComment chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I'm crying right now, and I hardly EVER cry.. amazing story. This touched me in a way no other writer has... Amazing. Do me a favor and never stop writing, please. We need more stories like this.
EpicSmiley12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Agh, heart-wrenching...you write wonderful stories T_T
LionLover23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is so sad yet so perfect. I love your stories, please continue writing! :D
lalie21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow.. I don't see why you should be ashamed of this... I'm crying right now! Very intense, great job. [Thus coming from a Simonette fan]
otakunerd247 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Cute.
C4C chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
:'( That was...beautiful. Very heartbreaking, but I loved it.
Miss Hal Gibson, this is a very good story. You're a great writer. :)

*Brofist*
EmilyAnaya19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Aww! This was great! This is one of my favorites of yours. Sad and sweet. I love it! Great job!
knk4891 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Aww. This was so sad. :(

You wrote it very well, though. The whole thing was beautiful, especially the second to last section. I'd be very pleased with it if I was you. :)
LoveAlvittany chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Dang, that was so good.

What are the twins from? Probably an annoying question but I dont know much about the cartoon and I would like to know more about it :) I've never heard anything about twins. I did love this story though.
sarahdee77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OMG This was very sad ! But very good .. I feel so bad for Alvin and the twins. Dx Ahh that just was depressing but in a good way
TheodoreSeville85 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OMG, that was so well written. I really think you should be proud of this one, it was really amazing.

You really made me picture the kids so well, my heart broke when Alvin told them what happened.
Bratette chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Omg. This was beautiful. :(

I don't know why you don't like it. I love it, even though it's heartbreaking. Alvittany tragedies usually aren't written well, but this was amazing.