Reviews for Survive
NarglesandNightlock chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter, just a few things I'd like to point out: 1. The 65th are the Games that Finnick wins and he's from District 4 and 2. District 4 is also a Career district even though the movies say it isn't. I would also like to warn that Delilah falling in love with Paxton is a major cliche not that it matters.
luvbooksforever chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
You figured out how to post it! With my help, of course! ;) Anyway, I think it was a little (not trying to be mean here) boring... But I guess it was a filler, and the awesome chapters will come later. :P Keep on writing (and practicing Spanish)! XD Update soon. I can't wait to see what you'll make these crazy people do!
NarglesandNightlock chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Well done, is this going to be all from Delilahs POV? You might want to make the summary a bit longer such as: Follow Delilah Davis as she tries to survive the 65th Anual Hunger Games or something along the lines of that, the more specific you are the more chance you have of people clicking on your story.
luvbooksforever chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
First reviewer ever! :P Good so far, and I like that its district 4, not 12 like a lot of others that I've read. Granted, I've barely read any THG fanfics... XD My main correction would be longer chapters, but the first chapter is usually shorter, so Im hoping the chapters will get longer as the story progresses. Great first story, and update soon! :)