Reviews for City of Dreams
BlackFiresong chapter 9 . 11/20
I couldn't sleep last night and found this story while trawling for Hunger Games fanfiction at around 1am. Read all of it in one sitting, completely spellbound. I love your writing - the characterisation and the detailing are so good! And the story is so intense! Ahhh, you need to write more ASAP! Pleaaaase!
taylorvictoria0591 chapter 9 . 11/15
I finally re found this story after losing it its so amazing I can not wait for more of your talent to devour!
Loopygirl1 chapter 9 . 11/15
Love it and can't wait to read more. Is katniss going to get labelled the girl and fire and inspire the revolution again because that would be interesting to read. I have more to say but got to sign off for now
E.DelaMer chapter 9 . 11/11
Oh man! How...what...ahhhhrggghhh...I Love this so much! Like what? My head is still spinning! What a ride so far! My brave incredible girl. Gawd! When I started to read the story I was praying for it not to become a fluff piece. I liked the romance and tenderness a lot, don't get me wrong. It was the perfect built up! But I hoped that it would continue in the way that you actually did continue. As critical as it started, on a serious note, on a grandeur tour de force. I love the first chapters that made Katniss' feelings and resolve to help the others so believable. And the action and whiplashing chapters that followed. Man, lesser writers would have chosen an easier route to get the tragic couple to a happy end. You didn't and managed to paint a whole new picture with the colors provided by Suzanne Collins. Amazing. Love it.
Your fan, Dela.
Sabrina chapter 9 . 11/7
You've got me absolutely hooked on this story! I'm in love with your writing and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Please update soon!
twilightlover212 chapter 9 . 11/1
Oh my word...can't express how much I live this fic!Thank the Heavens Katniss and Peeta are together
Please update! this is ugh a good story and i wish there was more!
Guardian Luna chapter 4 . 10/24
It's an interesting premise, but there's no explanation for why Katniss' attitude is so different from everyone else's in the district or why Cato or Clove are so mean. It's not realistic psychologically for her to be this way for no reason, especially since her parents don't seem to be any different than the average Capitol citizen.
I love this story so much! So happy Peeta and Katniss are reunited. Hope you'll update it soon. X
BasilShae chapter 9 . 10/10
Please update! I enjoy this story and can't wait for a new chapter!
alwaysreading25 chapter 9 . 10/10
I'm so in love with this story.
XxEverlarkxX chapter 9 . 9/22
OMFG! You're pyhsically killing meh with this fricken cliffhanger! One of the best AUs I've read in a very long time! Keep up the stellar writing!
leylinjan chapter 9 . 9/13
wow - talk about suspense here. I really love this story! (I had it bookmarked for quite a while because the summary scared me off, but I'm so SO glad I finally started reading it.)
It's amazing!

Hope you continue this :)
sixela872 chapter 9 . 9/2
I was hesitant to read a story about Peeta as a slave but I'm so glad I started this one. I really like your characterizations of the characters I love like Katniss Peeta Haymitch Finnick and Annie, and how you've fleshed out minor characters like Thresh and his family. I hope to see more of Johanna, maybe? Can't wait to see what's next.

P.S I wonder if Peeta baked the Eason and nut bread Katniss ate when she first starting earing at Thresh's home. It sounded a lot like the bread he gave in canon.