Reviews for A New Dream Chosen
midnight-writer97 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Great story! At first I had some troubles adjusting to this kind of writing style, but the more I read the more I started to like it! You really are great at telling/writing this story without actually having to describe everything in detail. Thank you for sharing this great story with us readers :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
omg! you need to write more chapters i absolutely loved them!
searchingforatlantis chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
OMG I remember reading this! I thought I had reviewed and told you this was one of my two favorite Mash fan fictions, but I guess I forgot, so here I am. :) And don't think I'm saying any of this just to be nice! ;) Well, let me first say I love how you switched from Bash's POV to Mary's! The way you described and demonstrated the ways they were feeling and the pull between them really drew me into the story! I am a big fan of when a couple is in love but afraid to tell each other, so they keep skirting around it and flirting. And that's exactly what you did! I also love their cute miscommunications where Mary gets upset. It just shows how much they care for each other and how cute and nervous they are! And I love how Bash didn't rush into it with Mary because he didn't want her to regret it or have it hurt her relationship with Francis. Such a gentleman. Even when his brother is the complete opposite! So glad I found this fic again and that I discovered it was you who wrote it! ;) 3
Acthy chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
I love this so much! It's so sweet and perfect! The writing is great too! Good job, I enjoyed reading this!
elan0rjoy chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I had to follow you, just in case!
kqshipalot chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
You should write more! This story was amazing!
lilsweetheart874 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
other then all the A/N... what a great story loved the cat and mouse, moral conflict! Long live Mash3
elan0rjoy chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Ah! The chillbumps! The angst! The delight! The kissing! I so love, love, love the Mash pairing and I sooooo love that you took the time to expand on this particular episode and all it's emotional aftermath! :) I really enjoyed the way your chapters flowed together and alternated in voice and the way you portrayed both our protagonists! Beautiful work. Thanks for your creation!
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Quirky Del chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Bravo!

What a lovely story and an even lovelier ending! I really enjoyed this story all the way through! :)

I loved this line:

He stopped. Resolved to let go. Would probably have to keep resolving it every day for the rest of his hellish existence.

Oh, my gosh and I also really loved how Bash kept thinking of Mary as a perpetual angel, but then there's this bit:

Oh God, if only Mary would stop looking at him like that. Why couldn't she be an angel, all the time?

Which was just *so* great because it really showed off the reality of what Bash's thought process would be. So good. Oh and I think you did a grand job with the over lapping dialogue! I could hear it in my head as I read, with the two of them talking over each other and just catching bits of what the other was saying, resulting in confusion until they both realize what they're actually saying and feeling. The misunderstanding was revealed and it worked so well. This was really lovely!

So, now that this one is done I hope you'll start another Reign Mash story before too long! ;)

Always,
Del
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
AWW! I DO LOVE A HAPPY ENDING! :D BEAUTIFULLY DONE!

Aw, you mentioned me in your A/N! :) Atta girl! Do the your story the way YOU want to do, and not want the way anyone else want.

Congratulations on finishing the fic! :)
Marie Meyers chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I loved it! Why is it over? Ughhhhehs. :D You're more than welcome! I've enjoyed your story, and speaking with you, too! Write another one soon, okay?(:
Dot1996 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Loved it!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Great resolution. I liked your own interpretation of her tripping. Well done! I'm happy you ended on a sweet note with their true feelings out in the open. But you are growing as a writer and could continue to write if you want to. I'm certain no one would complain if you continued:)
iloverob32 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Oh, I so wish this happened on the show. But then the show would be over and we wouldn't want that. Loved your version of events. Thank you for writing such a cute story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »