Reviews for The Beginning and The End: AlphaOmega Okane ga Nai
Death Seiren chapter 3 . 5/17
I'm ill right now so sorry if its brief and not very coherent but I'm going for short and straight to the point.

There's not many Okane Ga Nai fics, this is the best I've ever read.

There's not many Alpha/Omega fics but I absolutely love them and would love to see more of them for my favorite anime's in the future, so I really hope this get finished.

On this story personally...I absolutely freakin' love it. Such a short space of time has passed and yet you have managed to drag it out across 3 chapters, without it getting boring or feeling like it's dragging. It is one of the most exciting, thrilling fanfics I have ever read, that leaves me constantly filled with anticipation and gripping the edge of my seat waiting for what happens next.

Why has this not been updated since November last year! Please update soon, it would be such a waste for something this amazing to be left unfinished. I can not wait for more of this fantabulous story.
RockThatBeat chapter 3 . 5/2
More please!
Jade Rojo chapter 3 . 2/18
cant wait for next chapter !
Vykki Q chapter 3 . 1/27
I like this
ak chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Totally make this a mpreg please update soon
lj chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
yes. yes to mpreg. love this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
PLZ more :( :( also maybe post on ao3 so you dont get screwed by fanfic rules :)
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Dearest DP,
Thank you for another riveting chapter! This fic is really intense and I'm enjoying every moment of it. It's interesting to have it mostly from Homare's view, as the twins are usually just "the twins" and don't have differential personalities. To show both their characteristics and make them individuals rather than clones really put things on a whole different level. And let me say, never have I identified with Homare so much. Good god Ayase is irresistible. I know the readers are waiting for the momentous fucking, but I appreciate that you didn't rush right into things but are taking the time to write intriguing subplots. Though then again you are a tremendous veteran writer.
I also love Kanou's two natures battling against each other for control, and the fact that Kanou is leaning more towards his human side. It shows the discipline he has, and less directly, how much he truly cares for Ayase. It makes me so curious as to how their relationship will unfold.
Man I pity the person who has to dry clean everyone's clothes. This chapter had so many orgasms it could be a drinking game, but the fact that everyone is staying hard just makes everything so much fun.
Please keep feeding me fanfic meth. I'm thoroughly addicted!

Love,
TBF101
Nbsiren chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Oh Homare...you're not fooling anyone...
keekeerocks chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I think it should be mpreg
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
To be mpreg!
finderlov chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Awesome and funny
Nbsiren chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Thank you for the update, *waits patiently for more*
Ice-Snow Witch chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
SO AWESOME *blush*
finderlov chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Really aggressive their like it