Reviews for Reunited With That One Boy's Twin
TheMysticalQ chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
It's ironic how upset Ninten got over Claus being disloyal when he was guilty of the same thing, but completely drug free when he did it. Shame he never told Claus about it.
TheMysticalQ chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Poor Claus. I accidentally started reading chapter 10 before this one, so I was wondering how he ended up in the hospital, too.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Please tell me that you are making another sequel. Maybe they can adopt kids
AznDumplings chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
So sweet!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Great update. SO Claus is hurt. Poor Claus. And scene with Ninten and Claus was perfect.
TheMysticalQ chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Now I'm wondering whether they'll find Lucas before or after those guys from before finish with him. Hopefully before.
AznDumplings chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Stupid Nick!
TheMysticalQ chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
So Lucas is gonna be safe... Kind of. Good to know. Ninten going grammar police while arresting the guy with the drugs made me laugh. Hope you get the time to write more soon.
TheMysticalQ chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Even though I've read RWTOB, and know who's making the soda drug, I'm still excited to see how you develop it being revealed in this fic.
TheMysticalQ chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Things are getting pretty interesting. I like how you wrote the investigation scene. It seemed very professional.
TheMysticalQ chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Huh, and here I thought this soda drug thing wasn't all that dangerous.
TheMysticalQ chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Wow it's been a while since I've read this. I really need to catch up.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
I would kick Nick 's butt for drugging lucas! But then I would be drugged too. Anyways, the story is going great! Update!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Oh! So that's what Ninty did with Lucas' necklace :o
Filletmyingyawn492 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Of course it has to be nick. But the story must go on! I really like the names of the characters. Spit takes yeah! Keep up the good work!