Reviews for Reunited With That One Boy's Twin
StormcloudX chapter 8 . 9/27
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 10 . 5/27
That was so happy, and sad, and sweet, and terrible, and just aww! (Where's the smut?!) I loved every second of it that didn't involve Lucas being raped, death, or Clausy being unfaithful in his stress... Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Hello! I'm the guy who commented on the prequel to this fic maybe a hour ago xD
I just maaaaybe have a fanfic obsession...
Anyway, I loved this fic! *Fanboy squeals* (Yes I'm a squeling 15 year old dude. *Black sunglasses appear* Deal with it xD )
Chapter 9 literally gave me the chills. Still got em and I just finished chapter 10. Ya know, I might have a Earthbound fanfic obsession. I mean, I'm reading fics 1-2 years old, and I'm commenting on them... Enough ranting. Loooooove your fics, Peace!
MysticQ chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
It's ironic how upset Ninten got over Claus being disloyal when he was guilty of the same thing, but completely drug free when he did it. Shame he never told Claus about it.
MysticQ chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Poor Claus. I accidentally started reading chapter 10 before this one, so I was wondering how he ended up in the hospital, too.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Please tell me that you are making another sequel. Maybe they can adopt kids
AznDumplings chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
So sweet!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Great update. SO Claus is hurt. Poor Claus. And scene with Ninten and Claus was perfect.
MysticQ chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Now I'm wondering whether they'll find Lucas before or after those guys from before finish with him. Hopefully before.
AznDumplings chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Stupid Nick!
MysticQ chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
So Lucas is gonna be safe... Kind of. Good to know. Ninten going grammar police while arresting the guy with the drugs made me laugh. Hope you get the time to write more soon.
MysticQ chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Even though I've read RWTOB, and know who's making the soda drug, I'm still excited to see how you develop it being revealed in this fic.
MysticQ chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Things are getting pretty interesting. I like how you wrote the investigation scene. It seemed very professional.
MysticQ chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Huh, and here I thought this soda drug thing wasn't all that dangerous.
MysticQ chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Wow it's been a while since I've read this. I really need to catch up.