Reviews for Fire & Ice
Long forgotten chapter 9 . 7/16
PLEASEEEEE UPDATE! I really like this story, it's one of a kind.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 6 . 7/12
I'm just so confused at this point.
Slyr3x chapter 7 . 6/25
This story started out heartwarming, pleasant, and even adorable. Sure, I expected it to deviate from the original movie and having plenty of plot twists. What? Since it involved Naruto-fucking-Uzumaki, so why the hell it wouldn't have them?

Now... I'm not even sure how t became into this one helluva messy clusterfuck. Well shit, Indeed.
Slyr3x chapter 2 . 6/25
It's a great fic, but I'm a bit confused about one little detail, specifically of their ages after the time skip following Elsa's parent's deaths.

Before said time skip, you mentioned Naruto being older than Elsa by two years. After, he was a 'fine young man of seventeen years', then Elsa being nineteen.

Either I utterly missed something or some sort of unmentioned eldritch sorcery had happened during that time skip.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 6/1
YES YES YES! She said it! YIPPEE! I'm so freakin' happy for these two right now! Update this again soon! I want to know what happens next! And what Anna will do when she arrives! *gulps*
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 6/1
Oh boy! Talk about high tension! What's next?!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 6/1
Star Wars reference? Lol! Anyway, good work! Absolutely adored this! I wonder, what path shall Anna take now that she's awakened her powers?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 6/1
*Sniff* OMG THE FEELZ! *cries a river*
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 6/1
O...M...G! So AWESOME! Loved this! I'm off to the next chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 6/1
Whoa! Insane. Blast that Itachi! Using a Genjutsu to reveal the two's powers! What's next I wonder?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 6/1
Very interesting! I'm liking how this is going!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/18
great plot with naruto being able to used fire
Dominus1 chapter 9 . 4/15
Dat plot twist doh...
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 9 . 4/8
YEEEEEEESSSS! Awesome Chapter!:) Hope You Update Soon.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 8 . 4/8
Oh man WTF JUST HAPPENED! Great Chapter:)