Reviews for Fire & Ice
naruto44namikaze chapter 1 . 7/1
update?
Jay Leonardo chapter 11 . 3/21
update please
kindasortastantheman chapter 3 . 3/15
Alright nevermind then
kindasortastantheman chapter 2 . 3/15
The only thing bugging me is the inconsistency, first you say he's two years older, then you say he's too years younger less than a few paragraphs later.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 3/13
Beautifully fitting.
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 11 . 2/6
awesome
FargoZen chapter 11 . 1/10
Fuck you and die already, Ryan.
Kuro Akuma chapter 11 . 1/9
Damn! Nice story and I never would've expected Frozen to work with Naruto, although I guess a good writer can make anything happen lol. The romance in this felt real, and the two world's mixed together flawlessly. Hope the next chapter gets updated soon and I hope your personal health gets better aswell .
therez1 chapter 11 . 1/9
This is one of those stories where I literally looked at it and thought," What in the bloody hell is this? No way, nuh uh, this doesn't work, why?!"

After that I noticed the favorites and reviews and thought I might as well give it a try. Now as I type this, it's now 3:30am and I literally had to control myself from laughing and screaming in my room all while flopping and derping in my comfy chair reading your story! While it has it's many flaws, not so much grammatical errors than cut off paragraphs as well as missing words, and it's growth in the story line certainly could have used more time to flesh it out, I say it barely makes the mark between too fast and too slow for me! I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. So much so in fact, that I put you down as one of my favorite authors, no easy feat! You write like a romance novelist, oh Jiraiya may he rest in peace, meet a fantasy author but how you portrayed Naruto's and Elsa's relationship brought out how a real relationship, atleast in my perception, appears in their more personal times with out the angst, lovely and and real, clumsy, cleverly corny, and most definitely never taking a hand off the other. All in all, I await your next chapter while I binge some of your other works! Also, I don't know all too much about your personal situation, but I would hope you are doing quite well now! Surgeries can be quite stressful so if writing brings you joy, please write more, if not, rest and recover! Cheers my friend! Cannot wait for the next one!
PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ
Train Heartnett chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Awesome !
Silent Bunshin chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Really like this story and hope to see it updated.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
just block the reviewers who are trolls, or get someone to do it for you. most of your stories are good anyway
Indominus chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Imagining how people like you would die is more entertaining. Writing about how people like you would die is more entertaining. Tossing shit at fucktards like you who deserve it is more entertaining than seeing you post crossover shit or whatever sick fantasies you're into on the internet is fucking more entertaining.
Masterx01 chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Well, this one was better in the grammar departament.

Good chapter.