Reviews for Fire & Ice
Mikaeru346 chapter 9 . 3h ago
I think Naruto is Yandere too
Dominus1 chapter 1 . 3/28
I thought the day would never come...
Poke Pox chapter 9 . 3/24
LOVE IT WANT MORE QUICKLY!
Cipher chapter 1 . 3/23
My man. Please. Please. PLEASE! Tell me we are gonna see Naruto do some Ryujin Jaka and Zanka no Tachi shit. It would be EPIC!
Alzeno chapter 9 . 3/22
Update Need for Speed , Fire & Ice , The Witch and The Warden , Return of the Gods ,Son of the Gods and My Pride is a Hurricane !
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 3/22
This is just awesome keep it up!
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 9 . 3/22
Another great chapter. Keep going.
Poor Hinata. But oh well.
I prefer Naruto/Elsa to Naruto/Hinata or Naruto/Hinata/Elsa. Well, in this story anyways.
GravityTonttu chapter 9 . 3/22
This situation with Naruto, Elsa and Hinata is really confusing. Naruto seems aware of his love for Hinata, but effectively ignores it for Elsa? But it's not like I would know how amnesiacs would actually react to such situations.
I find it interesting that Naruto and Elsas children have a big chance of being red haired since both parents are assured to have the red hair gene from their parents. (That is if their genetics ignored anime genetics and their impossible hair colors)
Dregus chapter 9 . 3/22
well, looks like shit is about to hit the fan like never before.
and where is my Naruto/sameheda lava shark man fusion!? ive had the imige in my head ever since he got the sword, and its freaking amazing.
246vili chapter 9 . 3/22
Thx for the update. I've been waiting for this moment, for Elsa to say yes.
Next chapter: the battle for Konoha with Naruto vs Kakuzu then vs Pain. Eager to read that one.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 3/22
cool chapter! so much drama, but thankfully the end makes up for it completely :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Chapter two was longer, but this chapter was brilliant. I look forward to the conflict in the next chapter
Zero-Tails317 chapter 9 . 3/21
Intense...
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 3/21
Okay. Yandere Elsa is a dangerous Elsa. *nods* Still though it's nice to see everything work out the way that it did...