Reviews for Fire & Ice
Uzukage3 chapter 11 . 7/5
aye u tell em live on continue to write some of the greatest works of ALL TIME
tired of living chapter 12 . 7/3
seeing this fucking cunt put out these idiotic reviews is annoying the Hell out of me. please do, continue. fuck this idiot.
YourWritingSucksDixx chapter 1 . 6/16
Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself Ryan Duff?
AJGuardian chapter 12 . 6/15
So many stories. So little time.
petem903 chapter 10 . 5/30
Never watched Frozen but Elsa seems pretty badass
Albatross079 chapter 1 . 5/21
Much Love
Albatross079 chapter 1 . 5/21
Shits fire, please update, and please UPDATE a Boy's Journey.
Lord Redmoon chapter 2 . 4/27
it's a miracle naruto became a year younger as Elsa became three years older lol
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 4/21
Interesting! I don’t know if that attack actually killed Anna or not, but I’m certain of this: Naruto needs to worry more about the Akatsuki at the moment!

Keep this up!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 12 . 4/21
I’m guessing Anna is probably dead or at the least very wounded. Also Naruto and Elsa will survive I know it. They have to.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 10 . 4/21
Wait what’s wrong with your heart?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 6 . 4/21
Hope you feel great today! Great stories keep coming!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 5 . 4/21
Please don’t give up on your stories. You’re an amzing writer! I love reading your stories even if I complain or seem like I’m flaming your story it’s just me ranting about something I don’t like in the story. Don’t quit now when you’re doing so great!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 4/21
Damn it of course there has to be ninja that are coming for him. Oh well with him and Elsa they’ll win.
Mark1 chapter 12 . 4/19
Wow that was a long dormancy period before you updated...but seriously, did Anna REALLY have to die?...I know her character in this fic is almost insignificant, but you could have left her in Arendelle to rule the country in Elsa's place...well, what's done is done...