Reviews for A Shadowed Life
Avryn Takehashi chapter 31 . 9/29
This story is absolutely amazing! It's so well thought out and written, I haven't read anything like this in a long while. This story is truly a work of art.
bloodedlife94 chapter 17 . 9/20
ehh. I somehow lost interest in the story.
Psyka chapter 31 . 9/19
Awesome oh bloody bloody awesome please update again soon please
Wishfull-star chapter 31 . 9/9
that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait to see the little ones within the next chapter:)
Melikalilly chapter 31 . 9/9
I love this story
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 31 . 9/8
I absolutely love this story! Could barely put it down! Can't wait to see the babies!
Only just started but I'm really enjoying. I've just noticed a few spelling errors. Inbread rather than inbreed in terms of inbreeding.
But the story is great, I think you just need a beta to proofread.
Mumia0813 chapter 31 . 9/6
i await! dont leave me hanging! finally Dumbles dies this time! Vengence is best served with Dragon's fire! *cackles* sorry im just waiting.
Elizabeth chapter 31 . 9/6
Glad to see you back. :) I am sorry that things still aren't going well but I hope you hang I. There. My grandma passed away from a doctor mistake herself so I know it can be really hard to deal with. Hopefully the doctors can get there act together and she can get better. Though for struggling to get back into writing, you had a wonderful chapter. :) I usually don't stick with stories that wait a while but yours is worth it. I am not good with reviews on story contents, but I just wanted to make sure you knew atleast one more person follows regardless. ;)
Black Shades of Red chapter 31 . 9/6
So the Master and Prince are having twins? As much as I feel Princes would send Tom into a new level of protectiveness, I do not know how you will develop him further if he and Harry have a Princess. If you make them both daughters, who knows when they will see the light? At latest their grandfather will see them before they return to their home realm. Thank you for the update.
Loveless150050 chapter 4 . 9/6
I love how we got to have an insite on Draco and his friends
marbe101 chapter 31 . 9/6
Noooooooo! Evil person! Not a cliffhanger!
Thnx for the update
FoxKat chapter 31 . 9/6
Yay, the babies are about to be born! Tom is such a sweet mate.
Yana5 chapter 31 . 9/6
Lady Kaiki chapter 31 . 9/6
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !