Reviews for A Shadowed Life
This has been bothering me: how is it that nobody thinks it's weird that the malfoys have an influx of younglings with traffic pasts all of a sudden?

- Robin Lynn Smith (in case this comes up as anon since I'm on mobile)
BarbyBells chapter 34 . 5/11
A great story! You made me suffer! Lol but I liked it!
avidreader28 chapter 1 . 4/8
This story has made me very frustrated! I've read it before and today I was thinuking about the basic plot so I went on a long search to find the story where Harry went in the crystal egg and I COULDN'T FIND IT EVEN THOUGH I SEARCHED FOR AN HOUR. Then after reading a different fanfiction I thought about the story where Harry named himself Orion and was a ward person and used a time turner so nobody knew. I proceed to find this story, which is the one I looked for, only to find out IT WAS ALSO THE ONE I LOOKED FOR BEFORE! It's been a couple months so I didn't remember completely what happened only little bits. Needless to say I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN AND I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE IT SAVES AS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! I can't wait to read this again, it was amazing before, and it will probably be even better now!
lunamoon531 chapter 6 . 3/12
Ahhhh, omg, omg, omg! My presssiousss little dragon! Soooo cuteee!
lunamoon531 chapter 3 . 3/12
Oooooohhhhhh, Nagini yessss! I love that snake
lunamoon531 chapter 2 . 3/12
I have enjoyed reading this so far! I never really liked Ron anyway, he's just so... jealous of Harry that I couldn't really connect with his character when I read the books.
Grania chapter 34 . 2/21
So are the Aurors in this story Light-Wizard Catchers? If note, I find it rather ironic that Draco catches Dark Wizards for a living when he himself is Dark. :)

For the most part, I liked reading this story; largely because I love the pairing. I'm glad to see you made it to the end.
Grania chapter 29 . 2/20
I love the twist of Remus and Sirius joining the Dark side! I was definitely not expecting that. Nice job!
Grania chapter 22 . 2/19
This was a better chapter...nice job! :) I like that Dumbledore still hasn't figured out that Harry is right under his nose...just goes to show you that he's not as smart as he thinks he is. :)
Grania chapter 21 . 2/19
I'm hanging in here because I don't like quitting on stories once I start reading them; but I am really starting to not like this. You over-explain just about everything. I've lost count of the number of times you've had Harry tell his story. From what you've provided up to this point, doing that serves little purpose to the overall plot and it's getting boring...to the point where I've started skipping over entire paragraphs because they are unnecessary. There was also no need for you to throw in all of that dragon language-for lack of a better term-because you just explained what it all meant anyway. It totally bogged you down and I lost patience with it.

I know you said you have issues with grammar, and that's fine. But your problems here with this particular story go WAY beyond that. Your keen need to explain every little thing is causing you to get in your own way and it is killing the dramatic impact. And without dramatic impact, it isn't much of a suspense story. You have not done well with this piece. I've read worse pieces on this site over the years, but this is mediocre at best.
Grania chapter 14 . 2/17
I know that Voldemort is supposed to look like Tom Riddle; but when you're referring to him as Voldemort, I see the the other version. I like this story; but I would enjoy the romantic interactions more without that discrepancy.
FlowersBite chapter 5 . 2/15
I am so happy they accepted him, Harry does not need any more pain or heart break...
vaalanjelyn8 chapter 19 . 1/31
p
hola!, me encanto la historia. la puedo traducir a espaƱol?D
Isabell3 chapter 34 . 12/5/2016