Reviews for A Shadowed Life
Nayami-Chan chapter 31 . 5/27
I'm really sorry for your loss. While I was looking forward to the next chapter having just delt with the previous cliffhanger I am more than willing too wait for the next chapter till you can gather some inspiration back into your life from this latest blow. I hope your are doing as good as you can be at this point and I wish you well.
Charlie0925 chapter 30 . 5/23
I am so completely IN LOVE WITH THIS TRULY AMAZING FIC! Fantastic writing here hon! I adore each of the characters you have created here along with the truly brilliant plot-line you have going! Please update soon as I cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
Sheiky81 chapter 31 . 5/22
My most sincere apologies, te acompaƱo en los sentimientos.
aminoor chapter 31 . 5/21
i understand
i am so sorry for your los
thake care oke
i wil wait for youre reteun to fanfiction
Cairsta chapter 31 . 5/21
That's terrible :( I am sorry for your loss and take all the time you need we will still be here :)
SilverStarWaters chapter 31 . 5/21
I understand losing someone close to you, I recently lost my grandmother. Thank you for letting us know, and know that we wish you the best in your time of grief. ...From a female point, chocolate has been documented to increase serotonin levels in your brain, making you happier, or at least a little more level headed emotionally.
I'm sorry for your loss, take your time in updating, its not like this is completely necessary. But i do love this story and will wait patiently for the new chapter. I hope you stay well.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 31 . 5/21
take all the time you need, i know how difficult it is to loose someone you bond with as if their blood. just take care of yourself okay hun.
Snowfire218 chapter 31 . 5/21
I am very sorry for your loss:( Hoping all will be well for you soon...
history chapter 31 . 5/21
Oh poor you! Take all the time you need!
charm13insomnia chapter 31 . 5/21
Sorry for your loss
Erin chapter 31 . 5/21
I'm sorry for your loss take as much time as you need and if anyone complains tell them to get stuffed.
matechan chapter 31 . 5/21
I'm really sorry for your loss.
Ana chapter 31 . 5/21
Damn. I was hoping for the next chapter. DX

But its alright, don't apologize! I agree with others who posted, take all the time you need! Its must have been really hard to be hit with news like that. :( I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling right now. Its really hard to come to terms with the lost of a love one. :(
Hope you will heal and wishing you the best!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 31 . 5/21