Reviews for A Shadowed Life
xCrimson Eyes chapter 1 . 11h ago
AMAZING! Great start looking forward to reading this.
Please update
Finally some Tom x Harry action! That was probably the best lemon I've ever read! Good job! Though I wish there would be some mpreg but I'm satisfied with your story! :D I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! XD
lunadressa chapter 26 . 1/27
continua por favor
agora sim ficou mais interessante
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Evesgreenleaf chapter 26 . 1/21
I discovered your story yesterday. Great story, loved this chapter;
rmiser1994 chapter 26 . 1/17
fantastic chapter! .
Just wanted to say I do like this story. I don't follow or favorite the story on here since I don't have an account, but I make sure to keep up on the updates. :) i hope you and your family are able to be there for each other and cope with your losses. And I do hope the next update comes soon though, and I do like that you kept some if the sadistic tendencies in ton even when he is with Harry. :)
Psyka chapter 26 . 1/11
Awesome
yaoifan chapter 26 . 1/11
I got kinda lost in the lemon scene but besides that I love your story. I started it today and I love it. I hope you update soon.
BlondeFanatic chapter 25 . 1/6
What did you mean by the women and I just hope Voldemort has gotten hold of him?
Magical Potato chapter 1 . 1/5
Hey!
i found this story on Archive of our own and i decided to give a review...sadly i dont have an account there so i came here to give you a big thumbs up!
im reaaally liking this story, this first chapter was wonderfully written, very few mistakes, which is absolutely refreshing!
And thought the "harry is a magical creature" is somewhat overused (i love that cliché regardless :D) i had yet to see your version! you gave it a nice interesting twist... never before had i read abt a magical cristal egg!
im looking foward to reading the next chapters and finding out what kind of magical creature harry is and how he came to be one! keep up the great work!

sorry for the crappy english, im still learning :)
tamxtam chapter 7 . 1/4
I never really liked Ron. He's so shifty and doesn't have a loyal bone in his body, in my opinion. I'm glad Luna has been included. I absolutely love her as a character.
tamxtam chapter 6 . 1/3
Well Harry certainly had a interesting reaction to Tom's magic. But I expected that. Every chapter I read just keeps getting better and more interesting.
tamxtam chapter 5 . 1/3
I love the stories where Narcissa is sweet and motherly. And Lucius secretly has feelings. I'm really enjoying this. :) I love the amount of detail you write into this story
tamxtam chapter 2 . 1/3
If I can I plan on reviewing every chapter. I hope you don't mind. I noticed some spelling error. Not a lot, but enough to take notice. Do you have a beta or someone to proof read your work? Anyway the errors aren't too big a deal.
I liked this chapter. Everything is still mysterious and it makes me anxious for the next chapter!