Reviews for How to Find the Light
LovelyOnyx chapter 29 . 7/31
Ack! No more chappies for me... :,(
LovelyOnyx chapter 28 . 7/31
Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! Is Jackie realizing he likes Hiccy? You, chica bonita, are an amazing author! I love the way you bring the characters to life.
LovelyOnyx chapter 26 . 7/31
Pitch. Aaaallll I have to say.
LovelyOnyx chapter 22 . 7/31
You are amazing! If I was somewhere I could scream without someone worrying about my safety or sanity, then I would. Out of happiness, of course.
Asura101 chapter 29 . 7/14
Awesome! Seriously AWESOME! I feel bad for jack though but such is life. Its good to know that jack is slowly, SLOWLY, realizing his affection for hiccup is quite an interesting love story for me, i even appreciate it. I would love it even more if hiccup was dense/oblivious to his feelings and jack being possessive. But I can't help feeling impatient with pitch no-show. When will he be revealed? And also, I appreciate you continuing this story, really. And also I understand if you can't update any frequent chapters, its OK bc everyone is not perfect!
PheonixGrimLight chapter 29 . 7/10
I am soooooo confused but great chapter, keep on going
spnwinchester125 chapter 29 . 7/6
Can't wait for update! I love this story!
I'll start off by saying that I really love this story:) Your writing is definitely good, and I can't wait for the next update. A quick pointer, though: brunette female, brunet male or female
Sorry, I just noticed that a lot in this fic and wanted to point it out. Other than that, I didn't notice any big/repetitive grammar mistakes. But yeah, I'm really excited to read more!
PokemonKeybladeAlchemistXIII chapter 29 . 6/27
Honestly, after many months, my point still stands that this romance isn't an instantaneous one. Events happen that let's us learn who the two of these characters are before even going into the territory of best friends.

You've made some grammatical mistakes here and there and it would be nice if you had a POV label when you immediately change POV, but that doesn't take much away from a well paced and written story.

Can't wait to read more ;)
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 29 . 6/21
Gosh, I just love this story. X3 I can't wait till things pick up! Knowing that you've had big plans for the next chapter for so long has me really excited!

And since you asked about real life crushes, well, I had a crush on one of my friends. I was really hesitant to say anything because we were both girls and she'd never hinted at being anything other than straight. We were in a joke relationship at the time due to other circumstances that would take a while to explain fully, but it came with bits of hand holding and exaggerated exclamations of love. I developed my crush part way through the joke relationship. Since I had no idea how she really felt about me (how could I possibly tell any real affection from the joke affection?) I was really uncomfortable about possibly saying anything. Being so close an affectionate all the time, though, was taking it's toll on me. I loved holding her hand, being close with her, being able to do little things that couples did (only with an audience to shock), but every time we did that sort of stuff I would remind myself that it was fake. And all sorts of doubts about myself sprung to mind (how could she ever want me? I was such a scatter brain and my family was so crazy!). So even though I was happy with our closeness, I hurt. Eventually I couldn't keep it to myself anymore and I spilled to another friend. I asked her not to say anything, but she really was a poor choice to confide secrets to. lol She blabbed the moment she was able. My crush informed me, the next time she saw me, that we were going to go on a date. A real one. And that we were going to give this real relationship thing a try. Today we're married and have a 7 month old daughter. X3 Hope this helps with your writing. Or at least entertains you a little. lol
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 29 . 6/15
Gahhhh this is so good! Oooooh alllllllll the frostcup feeeeeeeeellllllsssssss! So. Amazing! Can't wait for chap 30! Xoxoxoxo
PokemonKeybladeAlchemistXIII chapter 2 . 6/14
Hey, if you're concerned about people being out of character
1. They're close enough
2. You get a pass anyway because of the AU card.
NoNaMe19Kaneis chapter 29 . 6/11
WOWOWOW I loved this chapter! I wonder if Hiccup's pain and his leg and his ability is related...? And since the parents are gone, who's going to protect the kids? I've been looking forward to this forever, thanks for updating. Please, keep being awesome, awesome person!
Lajt Hane chapter 29 . 6/11
Ohmygosh. You don't even know how long I waited for the next chapter. And now it is here and argh! I can't explain all my happy feelings right now D:! It's just so amazing (and I so love the slow build HiJack~).

So I just wanted to let you know that I totally adore your story! It is seriously enthralling! And I can't wait to read the next chapter!
animelovernewbie chapter 29 . 6/11
Oh dear. Poor Jack and Sunny. I have a feeling the next chapter will make me cry. Thanks for the amazing update, though. I was so sweet and I love the fluffiness. :) Can't wait to read the next one.