Reviews for It Will Be a Good Fight
Crimson cat angel chapter 9 . 6/1
Love
ChiffonShock chapter 9 . 4/14
My first time reading this pair properly, I really enjoyed it. Well done!
Alianna15 chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
Great story!
Mirage chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
cute end
but i still think poor spock, he did not know anymore what he does, as his instincts where in full run...
but i somehow understand Khan, but now they really Need to get alot of Kids to stengthen there Family and make them bigger, maybe find a planet and creat a new population
sad that you did kill Khan first officer and that the first dead was his husband...awww so sad.
hope you write more Storys with this two!
Mirage chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
i may be wrong , but i once did read that Khan and hi People are not easy to kill as even when broken neck the blood repairs the Body...so they should be up again in some time...ist sad that he did lose three of his People...i really hope that they come back to life but they really should not have stoped spock...
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
I was unsure at first, but now, I ship this pairing forever!
InuFanJinx chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
I was slightly torn with this story because I love Spock, but the way you put the story together made it not quite so devastating to read! Thus, I thought it was an awesome story and I thank you for writing and posting it for all of us to read!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Alas, poor Spock. We knew him well.
head first feet after chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Ahh that was worth waiting for the ending.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Holy crap, I nearly forgot all about this. I was up late last night and I was checking my email when I saw a chapter alert was up. Loved the background for Khan's obsession with Kirk. Can't wait for the last chapter!
zero25 chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Love this! Can't wait for the next one! Also...is it bad I'm hoping for a threesome? ;)
loveless fangirl chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
Yes! Thank you! Finally an update! I've been waiting for ages! (I still hope Spock molests poor Jim because I just love Pon Farr stories and I also love traumatised Jim)
chemical defect chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
NO NO NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME DON'T END HERE
AomaSade chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Hallo The Death of Heaven,

ich finde deine Fanfiktion absolut gelungen. Sie ist eine der besten im Kirk-Khan-Universum. Aber der Cliffhanger am Ende von Kapitel 7 ist oberfies. Bitte schreibe rasch weiter. Ich bin total gespannt wie du die Story fortsetzt.

Liebe Grüße
AomaSade
J-walker chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
I was too much in shock to cry! To quote Bones "My God man! You could at least act like it was a hard decision"...which of course you did seeing as tears fell from your eyes...but...Daelman!? HE WAS MY FAVOURITE NEW AUGMENT! And his partner too...:'( I know it's for the sake of the plot but...how can I continue to adore Spock if he's gone and killed Daelman :'( Jim's going to be beyond confused...I mean I'm just a reader and I don't know what I'd do if I were Kirk! You've got me beyond hooked :O I look forward to more, but take your time! Quality is way better than quantity ;) Thank you for sharing this fanfic!