Reviews for It Will Be a Good Fight
SabertoothUnicorn321 chapter 9 . 8/27
I was unsure at first, but now, I ship this pairing forever!
InuFanJinx chapter 9 . 8/26
I was slightly torn with this story because I love Spock, but the way you put the story together made it not quite so devastating to read! Thus, I thought it was an awesome story and I thank you for writing and posting it for all of us to read!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 9 . 8/25
Alas, poor Spock. We knew him well.
head first feet after chapter 9 . 8/25
Ahh that was worth waiting for the ending.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 8 . 8/22
Holy crap, I nearly forgot all about this. I was up late last night and I was checking my email when I saw a chapter alert was up. Loved the background for Khan's obsession with Kirk. Can't wait for the last chapter!
zero25 chapter 8 . 8/22
Love this! Can't wait for the next one! Also...is it bad I'm hoping for a threesome? ;)
loveless fangirl chapter 8 . 8/21
Yes! Thank you! Finally an update! I've been waiting for ages! (I still hope Spock molests poor Jim because I just love Pon Farr stories and I also love traumatised Jim)
chemical defect chapter 7 . 7/6
NO NO NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME DON'T END HERE
AomaSade chapter 7 . 2/9
Hallo The Death of Heaven,

ich finde deine Fanfiktion absolut gelungen. Sie ist eine der besten im Kirk-Khan-Universum. Aber der Cliffhanger am Ende von Kapitel 7 ist oberfies. Bitte schreibe rasch weiter. Ich bin total gespannt wie du die Story fortsetzt.

Liebe Grüße
AomaSade
J-walker chapter 7 . 1/8
I was too much in shock to cry! To quote Bones "My God man! You could at least act like it was a hard decision"...which of course you did seeing as tears fell from your eyes...but...Daelman!? HE WAS MY FAVOURITE NEW AUGMENT! And his partner too...:'( I know it's for the sake of the plot but...how can I continue to adore Spock if he's gone and killed Daelman :'( Jim's going to be beyond confused...I mean I'm just a reader and I don't know what I'd do if I were Kirk! You've got me beyond hooked :O I look forward to more, but take your time! Quality is way better than quantity ;) Thank you for sharing this fanfic!
WWL chapter 7 . 1/3
Hello, I was just hoping that you haven given up on this fic? I'm dieing to find out what is going to happen to Spock and jim, your story is great! Thank you for sharing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
This story is amazing! I cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Please keep going! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Arsonxk chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Bawling like a baby right here! God this story is so captivating! I'm sad though :( really sad I was starting to like him to! Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Love this! Hope you keep going and will update soon because this story is amazing!