Reviews for It Will Be a Good Fight
WriterLea chapter 4 . 4/13
I really want a new chapter!
Wow!
I love what Spock did and his devotion to Jim... But the Jim x. Khan interaction is interesting too... And yes, kirk being proactive to escapem
WriterLea chapter 4 . 4/7
Please update soon!
Cyrise-sevens chapter 4 . 4/2
I'd have to say it was a cool chapter, Spock is determined to find his captain, and he's even dangerous when he's angry ! I really hope we will soon know what is in Khan's mind when he took the decision to take Jim in his ship, even if I have some ideas about this reason. I am affraid for Khan, who seems to be underweight according to Jim, I wonder why he is like this... I hope you will write another chapter soon, and we'll soon discover some explanations about Khan's behavior, and what will happen to Jim (because he's under the side-effects of the vaccine...). Please, tell us more !

Kindly,

Cyrisesevens.
mfm2885 chapter 4 . 4/1
Ok, so why do you need Jim to know how to make a virus? Huuuuummm... Interesting!
I think Spock is too much out of character, crazily so, BUT I think I like the way he's doing things, he is changing Jim's perspective of things - and I have this sense that you wanted that to happen.
In fact, I'm surprised by the crew's perspective of "war" and "protection", they have a point when they say Khan protected them. I like Daelman!
I don't know how Jim's "feelings" will change towards Khan, but I'm looking forward to it!

Congratulations for everything so far, I'm enjoying each word/chapter of it :)
You're doing awesome job with the this fic can't wait for the next update!
WriterLea chapter 4 . 3/29
yay new chapter :) at least one of my favorite writers updated :).
jacitr chapter 4 . 3/28
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Love that you updated, been looking out for a new chapter. Plus one of my favourite pairings of all time. Hope the next chapter will arrive soon. _
Kat chapter 4 . 3/28
I really liked how you're showing the humanity of Khan's crew. I really like Daelman. I'm very curious as to what is making Khan so thin and nervous, what was he and Daelman talking about at breakfast? Then there's Jim's reaction to the injections. Khan wouldn't be trying to augment him would he?
Thanks for this update!
Rraz45 chapter 4 . 3/28
I am very intrigued by this story! Hope you update soon.
NGBW chapter 4 . 3/28
Very good chapter. I really would like the next chapter, so many questions buzzing in my head.
lamiabeauty chapter 4 . 3/28
Such a great update! Can't wait to read more! Poor Jim, again. Hope he's ok.
Tishbing chapter 4 . 3/28
I loved it
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 4 . 3/28
Aw, crap. I think Khan caught on to Jim's escape plan.
BunBunBabe chapter 4 . 3/28
this story is so good, poor jim and poor khan can't wait to see what happens next