Reviews for Fox News Reports: Reign of the Snow Queen
Ah. I thought this was great. I need more Fox News Fanfictions... Only thing you should have added was a Watters World segment.
callofduty1944 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This, like the 60 Minutes story, is a rather interesting turn to describe the story. And I love it!
BenRG chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I'm waiting for the real fall-out - Other mutants 'coming out', like the girl with the hair that's like a fifth limb and the like.
BenRG chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'm wondering if FOX is too conservative to have someone on say the 'M' word. Depending on the universe in question, why couldn't Elsa be that thing from comic books - a real-life mutant? Fox contacted X-Men co-creator Jack Kirby and this what he has to say about this astonishing moment when reality mimics art...

I'd expect there would be a loud demand for the Administration to nuke the Ice Palace because Elsa is a 'clear and present danger' and a debate over 'imprison verses aid'.
MilesW1998 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I like how this story has the reporters and anchors in character, and did a perfect job executing this story. I give you an A for your effort.
Nikki Firesong chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
this. Is. JUST. SO PERF. x3 it seems Disney never runs out of good ideas, does it? Aside from Dog with a Blog... and Lab Rats... and ANTfarm... you see my point.
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Hm... that was a really strange idea, but it worked. The only thing it was missing was a Red Eye segment. That show's the bee's knees.
Kell Shock chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
This is such an original idea! You should totally do this to other movies/shows/books after this :D.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
this is actually very very good!
i love the part with the pope at the end
JanessaVR chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Incredible! I had wondered a few times what would happen if Frozen had occurred in modern times, and then someone went and did it! Kudos for your story and thank you for this. If you get inspired to do a sequel on what you think might happen next, please post it.
OMG.Marshmallows chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Oh wow, I love how you made this in news form making it unique.