Reviews for A Man Has Needs
No thanks, I'll stay alive. _
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
kill yourself
Hanji Zoe chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Erm...I am a girl, but it doesn't matt
narribo chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
'They forgot the hankie.' Extra where Hanji sneaks in and grabs it like yoink so she can experiment on Eren's hoohaa. Lmao...
narribo chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
'Although he was curious. If Hange was non-gendered, what was under the uniform?'

LMAO ALL OF US I SWEAR
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Hanji is a girl everybody says so
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
To the rude person who can't spell "you're" when calling me a retard:

Isayama has been adamant, in all translations of "Shingeki No Kyojin," that Hange should not have gender pronouns, or both should be used with equal frequency if a language cannot avoid them. Gender neutral terms should be used at every opportunity. The English translation team even had to reprint when they made the mistake of assuming a female gender.

In other words, Hange is to be treated as neither male nor female.

That falls under the umbrella term "non-binary." Please research about non-binary people and the many type of non-binary that exists, before you start cussing out someone for respecting gender.
your a retard chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
lol u fucking dumbass she/he is not non-binary...
the fucking creator has just choosen not to reveal if its a he or a she
Scarllete chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
This was so great.
AnimeArmorFreak chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
when will you update this story? I REALLY love it and wanna see more :3 its very intriguing to read and great story by the way _
seireidoragon chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
This was a great story and I love the banter at the end.
yaoifreak2000 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
You should do more
hidansbabe530 chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! FUCK YES! They're together and doing dirty things! And that poor hankie. So used and abused. Anyways... is there going to be more? I hope so! This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
poeticalprince chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Awesome! This has to be one of my favourites. I want to read more! I wasn't expecting Levi to be uke though, I like it