Reviews for It Aint Over Til It's Over
lkj chapter 3 . 3/28
wow, chapter 3 was REALLLLLLLY hard to read...Tanyas a nasty whore and reading about Edward liking her is fucking gross
jk chapter 2 . 3/28
Edwards a fucking piece of shit...he dated ALL of tanyas sisters and didn't tell her...and hes under the impression that it doesn't fucking matter? ummmmmmm yes, yes it fucking does!
Edward can die, like right now and I think it would make the story better...he makes bella live like a fucking poor person...and here he is living it up being a doctor fucking 4 sisters...piece of shit
annaharding chapter 14 . 3/7
Very cute story! Glad they finally understood each other, and got their re-do.
Thanx for sharing.
noot40 chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
I don't like this Bella mom. She's weak. I don't like that Scarlett is not fought for. Moms should never let their children go so easily. I'm trying to stick it out and see but... I'm not sure
divyvicki chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
How did I not even consider that Sue and Charlie could have a baby. Great story. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
That was confusing.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
I was afraid that this was going there.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
What a lovely toast by Carlisle.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
So glad they realize that they just can't forget the betrayal so easily.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
I'm thinking she needs to find Jake to end it with him.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Well, Jake is certainly acting like the child that he is.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
I knew Tanya wasn't giving up so easily.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
I'm hoping she ends up pregnant, but then she wouldn't know for sure it wasn't jake's. Can't wait to see how long it takes for these two to decide they need each other. .
divyvicki chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
I'm so hoping there is an Edward/Bella HEA with each other in this. It painful to read about them being with other people, but like u said in ur AN it's ur story to tell however u want.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Only 12 more chapters to get these two back together. Don't think her going upstairs with Jake is going to help that campaign along very well.