Reviews for Person of Interest: Serenade
odalys-ortiz chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
All I can say is good thing Taylor told her not to come homeXD
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Bliss and serenade. I love how they talk to each other hearts. How calm and rasional joss take about john past life. Really joss maybe if she got a chance to have romantic time with John.
Nkhen chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
whoowhoo 3

the smut is tantalising as always. you make me tingle. which is awesome, except when i'm amongst people and my cheeks get all flush and my breathing raspy because you've captured a steamy moment just so...

what i love most however, is the conversation. his hesitancy in mentioning jessica, her calm assuredness in opening up and sharing. and just like that - they're talking and getting closer and really building on that relationship which then translates to deeply intimate sex. wonderful mix and balance of the two,
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
My, my, my! This was deliciously and sensuously hot! Le petit mort, indeed, is right! Wow! Your writing style is stunning, it literally takes my breath away. It doesn't matter the rating of the story, you write with such eloquence, it leaves me in awe. You capture John and Joss so true to character and I loved how she turned the tables on him this chapter and tortured him with the teasing. Excellent job! Now I'm off to read the next chapter of "Catalyst". Thank you for updating this sensually stunning story for us! : )
literaturechick chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
This was simply perfect and beautiful. Their openness and receptiveness of each other is priceless. Please don't let the two of them ever lose or forget that. Of course, Taylor is always looking out for his selfless mother. Just WoW thus far!
literaturechick chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I had to re-read this and I promise it gets hotter EVERY time! These two are sooooo good together and soooo good for each other!
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
The little death- so perfect for this chapter. These characters are so enthralling. I just can't get enough of them.
Darkhero35 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Gosh these two chapters were pretty damn sexy!
I guess i ll join John on his way to HEAVEN...sigh...

(what is it about those two that you can t get enough of them...)
ravenhusker chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
He could die a happy man now. Oh yeah. I think John died and went to Heaven. His own personal masseuse. He's not sharing those magic hands with Harold - Hell No (lol). That was awesome. Your writing is sooooo descriptive. Thank you for turning me into a voyeur for these two :)
Love the show. Love all the different characters of POI. But I can't get enough of these two. Thank goodness for healthy imaginations. CaReese. A new frontier. Taking us where no man has ever gone before. Well, in this case, been there several times with all you talented writers. Never gets old :) May your muse help you to continue to produce!
CHubbard chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
One word, erotic.
SWWoman chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Another hot and sexy chapter! You really show why the French call it "the little death". :)
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
hot- /
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Nice and hot. Really enjoyed it.
MyNomDeGuerre chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wow. That was sexy, sweet extremely intimate but seemed so in character even though they never came anywhere close to intimacy on the show I could easily and happily picture this in my mind.
starrhoward51 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
lord have mercy...we all should get a john reese for x-mas . LOL well done