Reviews for Choices
abyssofshameanpancakeobsession chapter 7 . 10/19
A sudden tragic turn! Waaaaaah
Shizuka Zetsubou chapter 7 . 7/25
Well that made me cry way too much. Should consider putting a tragedy warning up, if only to spare sensitive souls like myself! The last chapter is wonderful and does a great job of showing how supportive and considerate the crew really are to each other. Really nicely done.

I think I need some chocolate to perk up now, lol
Li chapter 7 . 3/7
I just needed to let a review, because this ff was simply amazing; everything of it was, from the writing style to the details to the very well planned plot. All of the strawhats were super IC, something that I value very highly and I'm pretty strict about. All the emotional parts were superb, you did a damn fantastic job. Never read an Mpreg ff as beautiful as this: it's impossible to get mad at you for the death of little monsters, since it was meant to be. You kept your word when you said it was going to be realistic. I really can't manage to express how much I was stunned to find a ff so interesting and well planned in everything. Concerning all the medical staff, I was dubious at the first chapter; I tried to read it as a normal reader, and I was worried you would turn it just in a medical manual that required to many specific knowledge to be understood. Oh how happy I was to be wrong. You managed to keep it relatively simple but at the same time extremely well described, and you were able to change from the Professionalism of Chopper to the unprofessional knowlodge of everyone else in a stunning way: the Zoro's "pee matter" is the perfect example, that was probably one of the scenes that I appreciated the most for how real it felt. Loved the end.

So about this ff, I tried to read that as a normal reader because I wanted to understand if it was enjoyable by everyone, and the verdict is that I founded it amazing. And when I re-readed it figuratively as a nurse, I can repeat that: you really did an outstanding job. It reminded me of the time when I worked in the ER, and at the same time it melted my heart seeing the raw human emotion that I daily work with in the general Med area as well described. If you aren't already, I can assure you that you'll be an amazing Doc just seeing how you addressed to he coping of this angst.

Thank'you very much for your job. I enjoyed this ff a lot.
Panda.Blackwhite chapter 7 . 2/27
I cried when Sanji read the letters. And I didn't doubt even the slightest that you must be in medical departement, especially the surgery scene. You had described all the details perfectly and sufficiently in a very satisfying way. Awesome fic!
FallenDead667 chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Bitch you made me cry :3 Well done this story was gorgeous and really well written. Loved every bit of it :D
AruRmz chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
I really dislike Mpreg, and I usually avoid it as a whole. I have no idea what made me read this one(I'll blame technical aspects because they were incredibly alluring to read), but I'll be dammed if it wasn't good.

The characterisation of everyone was superb, all the interactions where interesting and enjoyable. Nami's letter ripped my heart apart.

Thank you for the story.
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Oh my god this fic... made me cried RIVERS! I really want to see little monster growing up. Poor Sanji! Hope Zoro can comfort him to heal mentally and may they always remember little monster. Anyway, good writing! It is really easily to get sucked into the story with the proper flow of the story and not so much existing typos. Love it. Thats all I have. Ciao!
LolliNinjaPiratePop chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
I honestly just want to scream at you for killing little monster but...For some reason,I already knew what was coming as soon as they showed the crib,I just crossed my fingers and hoped badly for a happy ending. This was honestly one if the most heartbreaking things I've read that made me cry for awhile. I want to feel angry but, honestly it is very realistic,I had a feeling when I read that word "realistic" on the summary,that none of this could end well,It's honestly been awhile since a fanfic has had me scared for what might happen next and it's been a very long time since a fanfic had given me what I feared worst. This was honestly a very emotional story and it was very well-written. It showed me that not everything would turn out well. I wasn't prepared for such a bittersweet ending,I usually do my damned hardest to avoid stories like this. But I'm kinda glad I found this one,It struck a chord with me and I can't believe this but,this was one of the best things I've read.
Sophie jilo chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Hello,
Sorry for not comment other chapters but I couldn't handdle cliffengers.
Oh my God!
I knew it. But Even if I expected it, it's still hurt like hell. It was soooo sad. My heart skipped a beat when Chopper announced her death. T-T
Poor Sanji, I can't imagine how he is. It's really tragic.
But I guess it could be even worse T.T
It was a great story although too short. After this chapter, I don't really have the courage to read the last one (mainly because I don't think it will be a happy end). But I will, I need to.
Good work like always.
Sophie jilo chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
Woauh, it's like you always answer me in the next chapter XD. This chapter is so fluffy! Love it!
Ah Chopper! You cute little tanuki XD! He's like an overprotective father toward his patient. XD
I always respected and idolize doctors. A long long time ago (not so long actually), I studied med but I couldn't support it in the end (when I done my internship at an hospital). I don't like seen those people who suffered from terrible sickness, I just couldn't deal with their families, their feelings and mine too, it's really hard physically and mentally and because of others reasons.
But let's forget that and let's concentrate.
Sanji you're so adorable! To think that he will become a daddy (or a mom?) is incredible. Who would predict that?
But I'm still worried and scared that she (or he. But I prefer a girl) will not survive.
But I trust you!
THis is my last review for tonight because I'm really sleepy. - so good night.
Good night.
Keep writting! Your the best!
Sophie jilo chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Don't worry, this second chapter is good too. What can I say? It was unexpected but at the same time predictable (What I mean by it is his decision). I don't know why but I cry whenever I think about Sanji, his situation, his thought, and the futur baby (if the baby survive). Why do I love so much these stories which the authors are enjoying to torture Sanji?
And why do I keep hurting myself by reading them? I wonder
Is it bad to be angry at Chopper? I know that he did that for Sanji's sake. And he was so chocked himself, but I don't know, he say that so abruptly. He didn't give a chance to Sanji to talk, and neither asked him about his feelings. It was more an order than an advice. But I do not disprove his decision. It was logical.
I'm worried though. About the baby and Sanji and a little about Zoro. I have those question in my head. Like if the baby will born safely? is it really their child? Is it a boy or a girl (by the way I liked a lot the passage when Sanji talk about his desire to have children) ?
I have this picture in my mind, where Sanji had finally his little girl. She is 2 or 3 years old, she has fluffy curly blond hair with big green eyes and a pale and soft skin. She run around the upper deck of the sunny go, and fell sometimes. When she fall and begins to cry, her papa runs to her and just takes her into his arm to rock her gently. So cute.
So what will happen?
Sophie jilo chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Hello! (I want to tell you that I'm not english speaker so sorry for potential grammar and spelling mistakes)
I'm not really comfortable talking in english but I really wanted to comment on your fiction. It's amazing ( even if I'm just at the 1st chapter). I love it.
Actually, I'm not into mpreg ( even if I grant that it's a fascinating subject) . Partly, because the majority of authors don't point out more deeply the medicals aspects ( but I know that it isn't their fault.) And I think your story is perfect for me ('cause of the such details and the information's accurency). And because I can't imagine (because I'm a girl, so it's different and also I'm agree with Nami this time) what they (guys) feel having a fetus growing in them. I don't know myself how it feels when you have a baby, but when I saw my beautyfull mother so happy once (when she was pregnant) I was like "wouah, it must be really something!" But then again, I can't feel it.
When I was reading the 1st chapter, I've cried because of Sanji's state of mind and I really want (and wish) that he will keep the baby.
I'm so happy that I discovered your story.
Rendez-vous at the second chapter!
Ashlielle chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
OH MY GOSH YOU'RE AWFUL I SAY, AWFUL! YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY, DARN IT! *sniffles and hands you a cookie* But I still loved it so much! I've never ever read an mpreg that actually made sense AND it made me so emotional, too. It was realistic enough, for the One Piece world, and the ending was practically perfect, though I can admit I'd initially been really excited about the little monster being born since I was so curious. Anyways, like I said, I loved it!
Tomokonne chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
... that was great. I really likes it. The medical stuff was very réalistic And the story line original and full of émotion. Thank you So much and forgive my bad english .
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015