Reviews for Murphy's Law
mrsreedus69 chapter 6 . 1/4
I've been needing this! Murphy has some thinking to do, and what about Connor?!
mrsreedus69 chapter 5 . 1/4
That's gonna leave a beautiful bruise!
mrsreedus69 chapter 4 . 1/4
Poor Murphy having to wait two weeks! I think you're supposed to seek medical attention after four hours-lol!
cemmia chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Loved it!
Rhanon Brodie chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Always a treat to read your things. You give just enough edge to keep it sexy and interesting without falling into traps of cliche or excessive scenes. Chapter two was delightfully sensual, and I love that you showed Murphy is capable of enjoying a woman and her attributes. Chapter three brings us back to the unbreakable, believable bond between the twins. I like that there's no apparent jealousy on Connor's end, but an understanding of Murphy's actions, and I love how he turned it into something to drive both of their passions. Excellent job. Thanks for sharing!
HaloHunter89 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
This was all kinds of hot. Flandus. 3
I'd read more of this...and more.
Murphy's Law, she's gonna be back.
HaloHunter89 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
That was some hot Murphy sex. Love how dirty he is.
HaloHunter89 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Murphy ever the gentlemen. Like the start of this for sure.
BustersJezebel chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I know I've read this before but it was a treat to read again. The intimacy overlaid with the sexual conquest of Teagan. It was almost a threesome with their dirty talk about her.

And I love the bit about Murphy being easy to enter, it is such a tiny detail but would be true. They'd be having sex regularly and they would be like that with each other, not needing an overly large amount of preparation.
BustersJezebel chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I love the 'if I touch you here...' wordplay. It is sexy as hell. And it's so nice to see a confident assertive woman who isn't a virgin or anything like that.

I'll be interested to see if either of them blush when they see each other again, if we get that far as Thursday night that is. And I'm glad Murphy's Law didn't come into play on this fine night.

Now, what is waiting for Murphy at home now? Oh yeah, I remember Connor is...interesting.
mrsreedus69 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
In the words of Molly Shannon-I love it! I love it! I love it!
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Nice set-up. Now I'm on to see if Murphy's Law will prevail & whether poor Murphy will get lucky. I'm hoping he get's lucky and goes home to tell Connor all the juicy details. Bro's before ho's and all that.

Yes, I know I've already read it and therefore know what's going down but I should still review it anyway.
mrsreedus69 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Hmmm-will they really be friends with benefits? Can't wait to know for sure!
mrsreedus69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
A linguist an' a pugilist! I'm gonna love this!