Reviews for Intimacy
LuxKen27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has been deemed a HIDDEN TREASURE at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around.

To learn more about Eikyuu Kosai, please visit our FanFiction dot net profile. There, you can find the latest on our current slate of nominations, as well as pick up your nominee banner!

Our next term will commence in January 2011. The group will be open to recommendations during our downtime, so please feel free to join in the proceedings!
Eikyuu Kosai Awards II chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has been nominated for HIDDEN TREASURE FICTION at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around. [To be eligible for ‘Hidden Treasure’ during the July 2010 term, work must have been posted prior to January 1, 2010.]

Our current slate of nominations (and the nominee banner) can be found here: community. livejournal mirsanawards / 28103. html

Nominations run from July 1 - July 14th, 2010, with voting from July 18 - July 31st, 2010.

Congratulations once again, and please feel free to join in the proceedings!
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I found this on a different fanfic site a while back. I love it, I've never re-read a fanfic so often as I have this one. It's the perfect romantic one-shot, I really can't express how brilliant it is.

Wonderful, wonderful job.
IpQ chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
aw. that was super cute. the detail was just amaziung!
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
very awesome, and it makes me proud for the both of them. You managed to come up with the best solution and made a great case for it.
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Very, very good.
SexySesshieSama chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
So sweet, so tender, I love it! This is well written. It's a happy ending, I suppose, depending on how you interpret it. And I like happy endings...
Tzarista chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
:) great story
BE-Mistress chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
that was really beautifully written, and a well tied ending.
REBECCA chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
THAT WAS BREATH TAKING I ACUTLLY FEEL LIKE I'M THERE I CANT BELIVE IT I'M AT HOME READING THIS STORY THEN I'M ALL OF A SUDDEN RIGHT THERE
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Aww... so pretty. Like the rainbows you see in mist.
EbonRose chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I liked it, except for the fact that kagome and inuyasha were watching their lillte foreplay. This was a good one to read.
Aki T chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Ah! I liked the limey. ; Good fic!
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
aww...kawaii...WERE inuyasha and kagome watching, just not saying NEthing? well, this was so kawaii! *hearts in eyes*
Zi chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
That was so... so... you evil, evil writer! I nearly cried!

A masterpiece, that fic is. Indeed.