Reviews for Vignette: Pear Blossoms
M-Katsuragi chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This is excellent! But I see it's been six years since you've updated so I'm not holding out much hope, lol. Thanks for the great lead. I wanted Locke and Terra together too! XO, Katie
TerraxEdgar chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very good.

I was extremely disappointed in the game when Locke got with Celes, because it seemed as if Locke and Terra would get together, judging by the clues, like, any time Terra asked about love, Locke appeared soon after.

And something about Edgar and Celes seemed awkwardly close...

But, who cares? I love seeing this pairing. Keep writing more stories!
ArtikGato chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Very cute! And nobody seemed to be ooc. _ Great job!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Great little fic! I'm a big fan of the Locke/Terra pairing (and was very annoyed at Squaresoft for leading me on in the beginning and then going "Oops, here's a blonde chick! Love her!") Anyway, very in character, very enjoyable. I especially liked him thinking that one day she would become a good treasure hunter.
Rose Cherryblossom chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Ah, that was sweet. I liked it. Write more Terra/Locke. That pairing is the best! _
Codie chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Intersting. Well keep going.
Sassy chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I like it Terra and Locke How cute! i like your Fan Fiction if you have time writte me a Fan Fiction about them I love Terra and Locke togter! Please writte me if any time you have bye I am working on my FF Kids Fan Fiction.
wheeeeee chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Nice! I love the Locke/Terra pairing too! It's just so sad... Locke ends up with Celes...
story in reverse chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
... I read this somewhere before. Forgot where. But I loved this. _
Nephalim CelesTerra chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
I like both the Terra x Locke pairing and the Celes x Locke pairing but this is definitely the best Terra x Locke fic I've read so far! It's so cute and both Terra and Locke are well characterized! I'm also surprised that someone who hasn't even finished the game can characterize the characters so well. I don't think I would be able to do that (I always finish a game before I write about). But I think you should finish FFVI too, the ending is really good and not depressing like some endings of other Final Fantasies. If you ever decide to continue this fic, then I will read and review them too! Maybe you should consider continue this fic...I see that I'm not the only one who would like it if this fic would continue!
haruechan chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
WOW!

I love Locke/Terra pairing! Its good to see a amazing fic about my fav ff characters... (I didnt finish the game too, but Im close... and its frustating to see how things developed between Locke and the girls in the game...)

Keep writing more! This cant be a single-shot fanfic... youll have more chapters, right?
The Pope chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I, too, am a Locke/Celes fan...but above all, I'm a hopeless romantic. I rather enjoyed this. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I'm extremely impressed at how in-character you made Locke and Terra, especially for someone who hasn't even finished the game! Your story was so vivid, and it really captured the atmosphere of that part of the game. I also liked the air of innocence you kept around Terra and Locke, keeping their night at "just friends" level, yet with both of them confused about their feelings. The whole thing seemed to have a magical air to it. I hope you're planning on writing more in the future.
iknowthewords chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
This is darn good fic... the imagery was very vivid, and I just love how you add little things to the setting of the game! I consider myself more of a Locke/Celes fan, but this was cute!

What a joy to read...
Lirillith chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I *love* this. It's sweet, it's funny, and Locke and Terra are wonderfully in-character. I started squealing the instant I found this. Instant spot on the favorites list.

More like this! More!