Reviews for The Immortal Transcendent
Drewdragon chapter 3 . 6/22
I think Ichigo should just have his regular abilities earlier with the true form of Zangetsu as well as some quincy abilitys like Blut Vein and the bow.
BoomOnGames chapter 3 . 5/21
Good chapter really enjoyed it looking forward to seeing where it goes from here on out
TheKingOfGames24 chapter 3 . 3/28
Update please. I want to see meetings between naruto and everyone else
kyuubilord1 chapter 3 . 2/1
Updates please!
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Interesting start so far.
myulander chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
nice job
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I am sorry but did you say he discovered shinigami serveral CENTURIES after the shinobi era and then turn right around in the AN and say characters from the anime will be showing up!?...Wtf.
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Wow, you are actually using the "forgotten resource"! That being that Ichigo has sisters...and have plans for them, wow! Just wow!
Don't know if I actually think I will like the outcome though, might be a little too complex for my taste. Little drama and mystery never hurts...but I've always been a bare-bones kinda guy.
The Void Soul Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I really like this story. It is impressive the way you are able to integrate Naruto into the Kurosaki family in a way that is quite believable. I hope you start to update more often
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work, and please update soon.
King Edgar chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Cool story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Johnny fox chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Awesome!,!
pltrgst chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
chapter 4?
pltrgst chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
fem ichigo..? first time reading one..
Hartha chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Excellent story so far. I am not a fan of large Harems, normally 2-3, but if you can write it well then more power to you. I look forward to the next update.