Reviews for Suckers
Gargantua chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
RK Averomono,

My apologies for sending you this information in this fashion, but I have no other way of getting hold of you. I am writing to inform you that one or more of your stories are now featured on the new fanfiction community site Lucent Dusk I have enjoyed your works for many years, along with the works of others. I view Lucent Dusk as a way of expressing my appreciation for the creative talents in the fanfic world, and I respect your efforts entirely too much to not let you know where links to your work are being displayed.

I have only provided links to those stories I chose to feature. I have not archived any of your work (though if you are interested in archiving those fics I’ve featured, let me know and we will chat!). I have also attempted to provide links to places where you are archived, as well as any websites you might have. I invite you to check out your author page, and if the data you see there is incomplete or inaccurate, please let me know. I will happily make any corrections.

As an additional feature of the site, I would like to conduct author interviews. I am in the process of creating a questionnaire for that purpose; however, I know that not all authors would be interested in participating in such a thing. If you are interested, please let me know and I’ll happily send you the survey.

Again, it is my intention to honor the works of those authors that have provided me with enjoyment over the years. If you object to the site and do not wish links to your stories being on it, please let me know and I'll take them down. If you approve of the site, then I humbly ask you to inform your readership that you are featured there. You can contact me through the PM feature on

Gargantua
The Procrastinator chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
LOL. That was a great story showcasing the platonic relationship of Ed vs. the rest of the Bebop crew, especially Spike. Loved it, great work!
Orochimaru Mitarashi chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
This story is extremly funny, I can't stop laughing.

One of the best Spike and Ed stories I ever read.
Randall Flagg2000 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Aww, I love Ed centered stories! Ed is the ultimate pestilence and Spike is the ultimate sucker for a girl! Good work.
red-tenko chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Excellent! I loved this story, everyone was so in character which is rare in CB fics, great job, I mean it!
mvdiva chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
O.o

That...was probably the funniest Ed/Spike story I've ever read. In fact, I'd be laughing hysterically right now if I wasn't at work on my lunch break. Anyway, this one is going on the favorites list.

I enjoyed the way you kept Spike (mostly) in character. His interactions with Ed are always good for a laugh.
fivestarsellout chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
bwa ahhahahaa!11111 THIS STORY MAKES ME SQUEE HYSTERICALLY!11111 _
Redee chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Ya it is me from the fourms ,Mushroom_Hunter, remeber? You dont know me i bet. I dont post alot. AAANNNYYY WWWAAAYYY good story. The hat must die GAHHHHHHHHH!
Brian1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Wonderful story! The idea of Ed and Spike bonding is hilarous!
Sushigirl07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Hey you wrote your own story! OMG cute! I like it! Miss RaverKomono you should write more. (oh btw this is duh sushigirl07 i hope you remember me...) This is really good! _ Teehee!

Sushigirl07
vixen6 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
That was the cutest story ever!

I loved Ed's spider rant, and the Burger king crown?..I'm still laughing about that _
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Oh my God, this was funny. I dunno, though, sounds like Ed was channeling Largo from MegaTokyo with her hordes of undead theory...I loved it. This was so incredibly cute.
Hateful Angel Eyz chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
aaaaaaaaaw. that was cute. Ed was kinda OOC but besides that it was pretty good. _
Rhea Chryseis chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
omg..that's one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. XD poor spike. i loved the part about the spiders and parking incorrectly.
Agent Orange chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Ah. Look at me. Signed in and all. The whole spider ordeal was friggen hilarious, particularly Ed's tangent on Burger King crowns and double parking. Bebop family life is such a twisted, yet oddly sweet thing, and you have a knack for nailing it. You rock.