Reviews for Things You Don't Want To Know
Kopy Kat chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
"Who'd have guessed that in some circles, stalking was a sign of affection?"

Lol!

Excellent job! This is a very interesting story and I think you did a terrific job of telling it. I especially liked the thing about Spike thinking of Nightwing as 'dinner'. Great job! Thank you for sharing.

Kopy Kat
Teldra chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
Awesome story :)
GoldenRat chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
Interesting fic.
Amarin Rose chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
Very interesting story; a good read. I really wasn't expecting Hank to be a vampire, though I suppose I should have been. And the Buffy-bot coming back was a nice touch; it almost seems like this could be canon during the summer they didn't show between seasons.
wolf chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
great. its finally finished and i love it, but answer this question. will there be a sequel? *raises eyebrow* just something to think on. lol.
Superfan chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
Two years between chapters? Man! You are SO lucky this website doesn't remove unfinished stories after just ONE year of neglect!

Still, thanks for finally tying up all the loose ends. It was an action-packed conclusion worthy of either comic book.
drkng625 chapter 10 . 6/19/2005
awesome story
kirallie chapter 10 . 4/30/2005
Great story! Planning on kiling them all? Will any more Scooby's or masked heroes show up to save the day? Poor Dawn, finding her father like that! Keep going, PLEASE!
eset chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
Given the author's notes on each of the recent posts, I sincerely doubt this is going to have much affect on your writing speed, but please continue.

I never thought i would be reading a Batman/Buffy crossover, but this is actually turning out really well!
RobinofYJ chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
Whoah! just found this story, hope u update soon.
Critique chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
I like the story! Will Dawn discover Tim's secret? THat would be so funny. LOL. ;-p
DOCGRAY chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
you have found a way to combine both of my worlds in a way i really enjoy.
Superfan chapter 10 . 11/5/2004
No! No! No! Don't you DARE pull a Sam Beckett, here. Upload chapter 11, immediately. If not sooner!
Superfan chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
Uh-oh! If Darla is in Chicago, then she and the others must be working for the Windy City branch of Wolfram and Hart. Dawn was right; could this possibly get any worse?
Superfan chapter 8 . 11/5/2004
OK! Let me see if I have this straight. In this altverse, Buffy does not get brought back to life. But, the imbalance caused by the Brotherhood of the Key-when they created Dawn as a mystic clone of Buffy-is still preventing the activation of the next Slayer. So, what does this have to do with Hank Summers getting vampirized? I guess it's on to the next chapter to find out!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »