Reviews for Dipping into the Dark Side
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
A love story is never truely complete, so I love the way you've ended this fic. Awesome job!
pianomouse chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Love the ending! Love the whole story, actually. ;)
ashdayallday chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Another story of yours I love. Don't stop with it! This one was steamier than I thought
twinningbigtime chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
No! More! More! More!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Cute.
vera chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
this story was fantastic! I loved the way you created Draco, who seemed cold on the outside but was actually in love with hermione. such a heartwarming story! terrific job!
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I expected this to be super smutty considering the scene with Theo but it turned into something really sweet. I really loved their emotions and that he both fell for her and the act she put on with Oliver :)
Bookshelflover394 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Enjoying so far - thats for sure!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
I have skipped reading this story for so many lame excuses but now that I have finished reading it I'm glad that I disregarded those excuses. It's very different form other stories in how they meet and how they went about perusing a relationship. That's what made it enjoyable! Thanks! I now have clicked favorite story.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
There's a typo in the summary. It should be 'effects', not 'affects'.

'Effect' is a noun, and 'to affect' is a verb.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Excellent fic. Just wish there was more or a sequel.
Thx for sharing.
ainokea2810 chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Great story. Very sexy and sweet.
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Sequel?
The Butterfly chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Great way to end the story. I like how the entire thing wasn't made up of mushy-gushy nonsense. I am glad though that they made up. It wouldn't be the best Dramione story if they didn't get together in the end.
TheButterfly chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I loved this chapter. All the conflicting emotions for Draco and Hermione were exactly what they needed before any sort of relationship can take off. You can't reach perfection without some obstacles along the way.