Reviews for Dipping into the Dark Side
ArielNicholas913 chapter 6 . 3/19
That was perfect! Glad he came to his senses.
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
A love story is never truely complete, so I love the way you've ended this fic. Awesome job!
pianomouse chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Love the ending! Love the whole story, actually. ;)
ashdayallday chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Another story of yours I love. Don't stop with it! This one was steamier than I thought
twinningbigtime chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
No! More! More! More!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Cute.
vera chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
this story was fantastic! I loved the way you created Draco, who seemed cold on the outside but was actually in love with hermione. such a heartwarming story! terrific job!
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I expected this to be super smutty considering the scene with Theo but it turned into something really sweet. I really loved their emotions and that he both fell for her and the act she put on with Oliver :)
Bookshelflover394 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Enjoying so far - thats for sure!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
I have skipped reading this story for so many lame excuses but now that I have finished reading it I'm glad that I disregarded those excuses. It's very different form other stories in how they meet and how they went about perusing a relationship. That's what made it enjoyable! Thanks! I now have clicked favorite story.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
There's a typo in the summary. It should be 'effects', not 'affects'.

'Effect' is a noun, and 'to affect' is a verb.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Excellent fic. Just wish there was more or a sequel.
Thx for sharing.
ainokea2810 chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Great story. Very sexy and sweet.
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Sequel?
The Butterfly chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Great way to end the story. I like how the entire thing wasn't made up of mushy-gushy nonsense. I am glad though that they made up. It wouldn't be the best Dramione story if they didn't get together in the end.