Reviews for Marine Girl
Sukila - Angel Quartz chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Like is the box ghooooost! Fear her!
(That's all I could think of when hearing her powers XD)
Danny Phantom reference.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/9/2015
Love this
Brazilwolf chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
Can't wait for the update since it is such a good story️
an chapter 29 . 5/11/2015
this stoy is just too intriguing and funny x3 please please continue this story! :) i can't wait the next upload
Faithful Reader chapter 29 . 2/19/2015
Hey this is a good story and all but your chapters are to short, and you need to get this arc over I know that this was a long arc but seriesly it does not need to be 29 chapters long sheesh.
amerdism chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
awesome I hope to see more soon
KeepHopeStayWhelmed chapter 29 . 1/20/2015
I really hope you don't end this story too soon. I'd really prefer you take a lot of breaks then just end it quickly. I love this story and definitely want to see more after the Enies Lobby arc.
JarOfIdeas chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
Eh?! Why?! Why are you abandoning pirate boy?! Uwaa Rebel Marco! Bye-bye imma going to miss ya! So when r ya goin tah show sam MarcoxLu stuff? Cuz its takin too long! I want tah sEe more af dem! Update mor plz and happy new year and happy bday to Ace-kun! The Golden prince!
NightHunterDeath chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
...I feel like I don't know half the stories I fallow...
general yumi chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
I really like this chapter! I laughed when they were cheering Jozu on he was trying to bust the door. I really love this story!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
I meant Judge Baskerviller
freeze47458 chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Please update soon!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Baskerville bastard
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Did you by chance mean Yasopp when you wrote about man with long nose? Because Usopp got his nose from his mother and Yasopp has a normal one. Also I think you wrote Lucky Roo OOC because he wouldn't be afraid of some rookie and you might have meant Rockstar who is a rookie in Shanks crew.
harlequin320 chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
good job, keep up the good work