Reviews for Friends with Benefits
Please continue!
Can you please write them in the hottest foursome you can think of?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2017
I dont even know where to start this was so freaking hot. The length and detail is so nice. I am such a big Brooke fan and I loved it. She is so sexy! OK, I am so glad that Peyton is having the threesome with the boys first, or maybe will be the only one. Because I want to pace myself. If Brooke has the threesome best believe Im requesting double penetration. For her! I want Breyton scissoring. Also, I enjoyed the chapter where Brooke was tied. Can she be tied soon and be fucked by one of the guys? Can Peyton do some crawling? I think since she is tall and thin it will look hot. Like maybe when she is with both Lucas and Julian she can crawl from one to the other?
DtownGurl4488 chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
Still definitely think that a little bit of drama would be a welcomed asset to the already really hot sex that they're all having with each other. And who knows maybe I'll just kind of merged into this polyamorous relationship. And yeah realistically some drama could turns into into seeds of mistrust or whatever but it's a fan fiction so anything goes. And yeah the guy guy girl thing that everybody is waiting for will probably be interesting but I'm looking more forward to more Brooke and Peyton honestly.
NALEY23alwaysforever chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
I do not have accurate words to describe how hot this was!
Wow seems to sum it up pretty well haha
I’m excited to see Peyton really looking into what all this arrangement could mean for them and exploring her own sexuality and preferences a bit - hopefully we get more Breyton please!
Update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
That was sexy af! What makes the whole story even hot is that at some point Brooke and Lucas dated and had sex and so did Julian and Peyton so the chemistry is already sold. Even though I'm a Brucas fan and loved this chapter I don't know why but my fave chapter is still the Julian Peyton one with Brooke watching. I look forward to having a new fave.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
This was so awesome! From Brooke's POV and a long one too! I liked it a lot. I cant wait to see how the next chapters go. I cant wait for the LPJ threesome.
CCLP4lyphe chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
Okay now- y’all know I am not now nor I will ever be a Brucas fan but I gotta admit that was good even thou it was a lil torturous for me to read lol. I absolutely love how Lucas Put it down on Brooke, I mean gotta hand it to him the man got some stamina. Peyton, you are one lucky ass girl to have Lucas Scott as her husband. Lol I think Brooke will never forget that night with her best friend’s hubby ekkkk. Oh my gawd, Leyton y’all are bad. I can’t believe that Peyton was actually in the same hotel let alone just a few doors down from Brucas doing the nasty hahahaha -I thought that was kinda brillz, man I love LP. Lucas and Peyton well played grasshoppers lol. I loved the look on Brooke’s face when Lucas told her about Peyton lol. Nice update... I’m kinda dying the see some Leyton smutty goodness and I also can’t wait to see P. Sawyer getting dicked down by both Lucas and Julian— that should be oh so good to read. Looking forward to reading smut goodness chica. Please update ASAP.
LeytonFanatic chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
Wow! That was intense. And Hot!
And that plot twist at the end with Peyton AHAhhahh
I’m really looking forward to that Lucas/Peyton/Julian sandwich lol
dianehermans chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
best chapter so far for me
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2017
Wow! AMAZING. Love a good brucas smut, thank u. Can you please write lucas brooke julian?
k-pixy chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
This was hot! And it was just a suggestion and I understand. Keep the fun going
k-pixy chapter 16 . 11/6/2017
When's the next update? I would love to find out what happens next. And I think DtownGurl4488 is right a little tension between the couples would be great especially if it leads to angry sex.
DtownGurl4488 chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
Didn't think I'd be as into this story as I am, especially since I've never been a Leyton fan but hey hot sex is hot sex. Good job.

I realize I may be the only one but I think a little drama wouldn't hurt. Just think of all the steamy angry sex that could come of it.

Also, there should DEFINITELY be more girl on girl. Brooke should strap up and f*** the sh** out of Peyton in the CoB store or recording studio. I'm talking about squirting and temporary paralysis.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2017
Very sexy chapter, please update soon!