Reviews for Practice
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review- December
This is a very pleasant scene in the boys' lives, well told. I detected no errors. The balloon maker's observation of the boys' behavior was very spot on as to what a typical stranger who'd paid enough attention would observe. I really like how you portray Dean: wise beyond his years, having grown up way too soon, yet still trying to make sure Sammy gets a childhood. Nicely done!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: December

Cute story. I could clearly see this happening.

Your story was formatted nicely with no grammatical errors. Nice job.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - December 2015

I liked the POV from a stranger's eyes, one who dealt with children on a daily basis, but still recognized the differences in the Winchester boys. I also liked that I wasn't sure just what the man did until all of the other children had left. It was a very pleasant read and didn't feel short to me, even though there weren't a lot of words.
sidhalley chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Guh...so heartbreaking and beautiful together. Dean being so there for Sammy and the nice balloon man.

You are amazing as well.
Thanks for the balloon...:)

sidh
7kstar chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Loved the images. You captured the essence of young Dean and Sam.

Loved how the guy came up with the excuse to give these two something special without harming their pride.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Awwwww. That was just to adorable for words. :D Loved it. But It might be cuz I just love Little Sammy :D
pipinheart chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
sweet.
paranoid-mandroid chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Awww :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
cuuuuuuute
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Thank you! I could picture those two little boys watching the balloon man. Great story!
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Perfect new piece for my picture of Winchester's world. Thank you for great work!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was totally awesome. I loved the way the man made sure that Sammy would get to have a balloon animal after Dean admitted to having no money. It was the perfect idea for him to 'practice!"
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Cute little fic :)
rhinosgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Very sweet! I like it a lot. Great job.
Eiseman04 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I just love how you do the Wee!Chesters. It always touches my heart. Great Job!