Reviews for Daddy's Characters
SandraStar66 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing! How am I just reading this now!? Seriously! Five stars :)
The Firebending Frog chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
What an jerk! MAL YOU SON OF A... well I've read before and After so... *****! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ZOEY, THE SKINNERS, CAMERON, AND EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE TOTAL DRAMA SERIES! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! How is Mike getting him out of this... Well maybe Mal didn't kill Noel and he was actually a nice person. ... ... Okay that was a stupid idea, Mike was covered in blood! GRR THIS IS STRESSFUL! I'm really enjoying this fanfic so I must thank you for being such a good writer.
The Firebending Frog chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! THAT PIECE OF ***** ***** ***** ***** AND ***** BUT ***** ****! How dare he take both Noel and Mike from Zoey, the monster! hmmm, Manitoba did teach Noel survival tactics so she could be alive out there, but totally traumatized and angry at her father. I shudder to think about what she'll be like after the incident. Cameron is a good friend and welcome in the story, Thank god Zoey didn't die though... Hopefully Mike is freed and noel is alive though. The press is a bunch of vultures, I agree with that. Well I need answers or more drama so I'm checking out the next chapter right away.
The Firebending Frog chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Mal, it has to be Mal! There is no other reason to why Manitoba would be whistling. I shudder thinking about what Mal could do to poor Zoey and Noel. And what if the pregnancy goes awry or something? PANIC! PANIC! I like how we get to see the other personalities interact with Noel, The only two left out are Mal and Chester (Shudder) I actually wonder how Noel will react to figuring out that her dad has multiple personas. It'll be interesting to read what comes next.
The Firebending Frog chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Cool chapter, It's got the appeal of your other fics, And that is a good thing. I wonder what this disaster is though... Hopefully it doesn't involve Zoey dying or something. Maybe Noel has MPD... Nah she doesn't seem to be the type to be bullied or injured by her parents. Christmas is a good setting for a heartwarming opening by the way. And Noel is very likable, Very!
394potterheads chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Okay so I posted a review of this story like, less than five minutes ago but I hve more to say lol :-P I love the way it was speeder mix of many types of genres (humor, drama, etc) and the stories with Manitoba and tiny the bear and Zelda were hilarious! An amazing ending to an amazing story. (btw my feels are damaged now from this story. Almost as damaged
As after allegiant and that's saying something)
394potterheads chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
***standing ovation because this fan fic was perf*** and I was able to make all the connections from the before and after fic (I was reading that one before this one) while reading this one. Can you PLEASE update before and after soon? I am HOOKED! You are truly an amazing author!
rilakku chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Great Ending, U rock!
AnonGirl chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Girl, This. Is. Awesome! I mean, I read the whole story, and it was the perfect combination of humor, horror, and heartfelt moments. You will really be a good author in the future books to come.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
That was an amazing ending! :D
TotalDramaLover chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
:O that was an incredible story! All the chapters were amazing, but the ones that stood out the most were chapter 7 because it was INTENSE, chapter 8 was full of wtf moments (in a great way), and chapter 9 was beautiful! I am eagerly awaiting the sequel! :D
New Divides chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Good story
:D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
I'm not a huge fan of Zoke, but this story was very well written! There were no spelling mistakes, a good plot twist, and it made Mike look like a decent character. Love it. 5/5
IDontNeedIt chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Gah! The Feels are hitting me so hard! Nicely Done my friend i've never been so attached to these characters before. I hope to see more in the future. If you excuse I need to go watch something action packed to collect my feelings again.
Jaynezstar chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful.

And I was crying all through the chapter.

Again.

Cannot wait for more of your fics!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »