Reviews for Love Will Thaw
Guest chapter 5 . 13h
Olaf the real map xD great story. A little slow for my taste but still great work!
yoli1994 chapter 5 . 5/19
i like your history,i hope you continues soon
Which story is the one after this It's really good and I can't wait to read them all I'm star fires boyfriend just need to log btw
Firefall Bangenthump chapter 5 . 3/28
Goodness me, what a place to leave it! Talk about a cliffhanger. Such a pity, because it's been superb so far. I can only hope that your inspiration returns to you some day to allow you to do justice to the excellent and captivating story you've begun here.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
When will u update the next chapter :'(
Ike11000 chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
This is a really good fic and I would really like it if you either continued this one or wrote another one as not writing is seriously a waste of your writing skills
CanITellUSmThin chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
More, please?:D
OhMiLowd chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Update soon, please?
KrisWilliams chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
So I finally got around to reading this story, and I LOVE IT!
23deecy chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Wow!
The character development in this fic is amazing!
SwordHeart21 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
(Since I am somewhat lazy to even log in :3)

So anyway... I know I haven't given a review before, but better late than never.. So first.. Finally an update XD

Ok so... I already like this story in general when I first started to read it before, but what I love about it more now is that it tackles how before every complications between siblings (including the not romantic ones), the relationship between them as family comes first. And for me this relationship is what made Frozen a memorable movie in the first place, so to see it being highlighted in a romantic elsanna fic - which I really rarely see based from all the elsanna fics (incest or not) I've read - makes the reality of committing incest more believable and somewhat the feels in them beautiful. So I'm really curious now as to where you will take this story. Also the reason why I love Olaf's characterization in this fic, his words give so much sense. XD

So anyway, nice chapter :) Can't wait for the reconciliation and the agreement to be made between the two :))
Palmtop Tiger 1203 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Great story! So much romantic suspense :3 Update soon! :D
rossella98 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
It's amazing ! i totally love it ! 3 and i hope for many more chapters! You should be payed for that! I already read other elsanna fanfics, but yours it the BEST!
Jackie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Okay Entei lets see u do better you dumb ass bitch. I bet your just jealous of this amazing writer! Stop putting hate on others and stop being a bully and get a life you son of a bitch! oh and by the way! go kill yourself! you deserve it if your gonna hate on someone like this your worthless good for nothing cunt.
Love will soothe chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
this is really good and I love it. Well done. best ever! Don't listen to the haters bub. Your awesome!