Reviews for A Different Kind of Lee
Hacker-Attacker6111993 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Plz update. I am a huge Walking Dead fan and it pains me to see this awesome story unfinished. Plz!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
And we have completely departed to the magical land of OOC's. I don't recall season 3/4 Rick being the chuckling, friendly gesture kind of guy, even to kids the most they would get would be a half smile.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Not sure that's how you spell Daryl's name. Also shouldn't Clementine's personality be more... hardened. Like she was in Season 2?

The writing is a little basic but your grammar is good but Daryl seemed a little OOC to me.

Nevertheless I like the premise and will continue onto the next chapter!
Wolverine1975 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
uhhhhmmmmm... you spelled Daryl wrong... its not Darrell its Daryl
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
It's spelled Daryl! Now Clem is with the sexiest redneck in all of Georgia.
TWD lover chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
THIS IS MY FAV FANFICTION!CAn U PLEASE MAKE EPISODE 20?
Mewsali chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
*dying of laughter, for the 31st time* Yes, I'm keeping track. XD
Jinxed.Smiles chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
Ok. Why the whole hand? Why not just the fingers of something? Now I can't handle this. Clem could have scars and broken bones ,but whole hands?! Jesus I hope that's a dream sequence.
CrazyFangirls17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I not trying to be rude or correct you or anything but you might want to know that Darrell Dixon's name is really spelled Daryl. Just wanted to let you know. I love the story so far!
duelboy12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Corina O chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AWESOME CHAPTER! XD
Worker72 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Why does everyone have to kill Sarah off?
Micidonalboss chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Holy shit... You planted a bomb inside Daryl in this chapter, and it's gonna go off in the next one. Also, you're back with this story, Yesss! Please continue on!