Reviews for A Different Kind of Lee
Corina O chapter 19 . 7/9
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AWESOME CHAPTER! XD
Worker72 chapter 12 . 4/27
Why does everyone have to kill Sarah off?
Micidonalboss chapter 18 . 4/20
Holy shit... You planted a bomb inside Daryl in this chapter, and it's gonna go off in the next one. Also, you're back with this story, Yesss! Please continue on!
Corina O chapter 18 . 4/18
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!? DX
ZeroBullet0 chapter 18 . 4/16
Nooooo whyyyy WOULD YOU DO THAT NOT TO CLEM NOOOO
BlackGalaxyStars chapter 18 . 4/16
I remember reading this last summer and I really liked it. I didn't know you were the author at first and eventually I realized it was by you and I was like 'wow your writing has changed so much' (not that it wasn't good before)
I didn't think you were gonna finish it since it had been a year (I think?) Since you updated and when I saw it appear in my notification I was soooo happy _ and it really made my day.
So of course take your time because I can imagine how hard it is to write and come up with ideas for each chapter. This one was really good and when Gareth chopped off Clem's arm I was surprised. But then again he did chop off Bob's leg so yeah.
Anyway I'm gonna go read the last two chapters of Madness and give you a review since I haven't yet!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 18 . 4/16
:o you chopped off her hand!
Cap'n Derp Scout chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
MAKE MOAR NAO!
ZeroBullet0 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
plz plz plz make mor PLZ
spnroleplayer chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
This was a really great story! I can't wait for the next chapter of this! And I really want to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Correction: His name is Daryl; not Darrell.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
r u making more plz do
clementine's hat chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Awesome story so far! I like how Clem progressively becomes stoic and detaches herself from her emotions. Guess that's what heavy loss and the apocalypse will do to you. Also, great job so far. Clem is not too out of character and neither is Daryl! Though in the beginning I thought he would have been more apathetic towards Clem but it all works out in the end. (That last sentence rhymes lol!) Anyway, super long review lol. Can't wait til next update!
Creator-Of-Nightmare chapter 17 . 7/9/2014