Reviews for A Different Kind of Lee
Jinxed.Smiles chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
Ok. Why the whole hand? Why not just the fingers of something? Now I can't handle this. Clem could have scars and broken bones ,but whole hands?! Jesus I hope that's a dream sequence.
Froggie123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I not trying to be rude or correct you or anything but you might want to know that Darrell Dixon's name is really spelled Daryl. Just wanted to let you know. I love the story so far!
duelboy12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Corina O chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AWESOME CHAPTER! XD
Worker72 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Why does everyone have to kill Sarah off?
Micidonalboss chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Holy shit... You planted a bomb inside Daryl in this chapter, and it's gonna go off in the next one. Also, you're back with this story, Yesss! Please continue on!
Corina O chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!? DX
ZeroBullet0 chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Nooooo whyyyy WOULD YOU DO THAT NOT TO CLEM NOOOO
BlackGalaxyStars chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
I remember reading this last summer and I really liked it. I didn't know you were the author at first and eventually I realized it was by you and I was like 'wow your writing has changed so much' (not that it wasn't good before)
I didn't think you were gonna finish it since it had been a year (I think?) Since you updated and when I saw it appear in my notification I was soooo happy _ and it really made my day.
So of course take your time because I can imagine how hard it is to write and come up with ideas for each chapter. This one was really good and when Gareth chopped off Clem's arm I was surprised. But then again he did chop off Bob's leg so yeah.
Anyway I'm gonna go read the last two chapters of Madness and give you a review since I haven't yet!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
:o you chopped off her hand!
Enclave Soldier chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
MAKE MOAR NAO!
ZeroBullet0 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
plz plz plz make mor PLZ
spnroleplayer chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
This was a really great story! I can't wait for the next chapter of this! And I really want to read more.