Reviews for meanwhile, repercussions
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 4/8
Interesting idea. I'd love to see this continued.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ooh, I can't wait to see where this goes! Well done!
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow! This was amazing!
Ani Teen Lyoko chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Please do another chapter! PLEASE! This is awesome, I loved it
New Eliza D chapter 1 . 1/2/2014

Please, please! Keep going on, because this problem that Moffat's idea to 50th episode can make a mess with RTD's storyline.

And you begin it in a great way, please keep going. ;)
CuratioLethe chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Complete? Say what? Nooo, keep writing! There's a plethora of potential for this to turn into a massive thing. I'd love to see how this would play out.
StormOfTheSky chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story. I'm hooked and want to know what happens next. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Omg! Please tell me there shall be more of this soon!
arlottaness chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
*Throws confetti into the air* Hooray! Someone here has great idea's and a level head! And also I sense that this story was written to deal with the ridiculousness of ANOTHER Time Lord return; which is eminent now i guess. Loved it! Great Job as always )
PandyH chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great story! Will there be more? I, too, feel that the Doctors decision to save the Time Lords
was rather irresponsible given what we were told about them. I've also wondered about what that means for travel between universes ,
so I love that you're looking at that part of it too.
BrowsingAbout chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh, wow! I don't want this to be a oneshot! I would love this to be continued, really interesting concept!
JChase chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love this! Please don't leave it as a oneshot!
SticksandString chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wish this was going to be more than a oneshot, there's lots of story potential here.
britgirlatheart chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I am so glad I am not the only one who thought of Gallifrey being in Pete Tyler's universe! Tho this is an interesting spin and would love to see a few more chapters on this just to see how it pans out.
TenRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
A one-shot? Really?
Interesting though. I was thinking about this the other day ... what if the Time Lords made it to Pete's World? Hmmm ...