Reviews for While I'm Around
SilverW0lf22 chapter 1 . 10h
I'm well aware that your haven't updated this in three years, but I think it's really great and I always love this sort of thing. You can have them get separated by collage then meet up again or something like that. Have rose be all adventure-y, cause that would be great and have John be an actual Doctor. Maybe Rise moves away for. University, while John stays. Maybe when they meet up Johns dating ...Lana? You could even have Rise working for UNIT? Have her assigned with a time traveling man who came to the 21st century? A particular captain jack Harkness? Anywhooo... The point is you could do sooooo much with this story so please continue it.
littlemadtenpetalsshipper chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
OMG THIS IS SO CUTEEEE! I know it's been two years but please update \**/
TheSexyTardis chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Okay you really have to continue this. I am the last person to be a fan of a human Doctor but this was absolutely adorable and I would love to read more. Please continue this and thank you for writing!
Ally chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
You have GOT to continue this.
mecaka chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh my gosh, PLEASE continue this! This is BEAUTIFUL!
veronica urrutia chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
wow! nice first chap _ please continue this.. im goig to be waiting for the next chap :) your great!
1963to2013 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I really like it! Great job so far
Morgana Winchester chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This just made my day, reading your stories always cheers me up And this one is so cute, can't wait to see what happens next!
TenRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh, I've missed reading your stories! This one looks great!
the midnight requiem chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
That was super cute. The smile on my face right now is a bit ridiculous, but I just cannot help it.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
LOVED IT! I can't wait for the next chapter.