Reviews for 3 Days In Rome
Ron Time chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I'm a little confused, kinda sad, but life's like that.

I would, however, read a continuation if you decided to be so gracious as to do one. Though your ending was perfectly fine, I must admit.

Yes, I believe the latter would be better. Too many fictions have fairy tale endings, so I'm going against the crowd and saying it's good to have an unhappy ending for once.

I enjoyed it!
chan-sa chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Cool! I likey!
gokunion chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Wow, this story was great Lauren! I loved how simply charismatic it was from beginning to end, and while it kind of irked me in its shortness and lack of content, it was those very things that made it a great short read, and I commend you on it! :) Anyways, I'll be moving on to read its sequel now.

~gok~
Commander Sun chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wai! Erm... I'll stop with the wais now. XD Or will I? *side glances all 20's ganster like* Okay, just... smack me if you'd like. You know? If I get too annoying? Oh! Oh! Have Coral Minor Trunks come take care of some "business." ;; Oh! I have to review that, too! Erm... I guess I should say something about this fic, huh? XD Well, as usual, I love it a lot! *dances around* You need to write more, please? I'll love you for not only forever (which I do with now) but I'll add a few more forevers on there to make it a wonderful eternity! D Whaddya say? .~ Well, I guess I'll be good and move on with my reviewing spree! *muah*
EC-Chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
is this the story you were talking about in ur

bio? I couldn't find any other one-shot that had

any bad reviews, if you could call those 'harsh

reviews'

the people who reviewed thought that u wouldn't

take their critism so strongly. They wanted to

HELP you not hurt u.

u asked for their opinion and they gave it. if u

don't want it then say don't critise, but what

they gave u was constructive and shouldn't

have 'hurt ur ego'

first of all, yes I read it. and i liked it!

it's better then more then half the crap posted

on and i simply CANNOT understand why u

wouldn't be confident in ur writing abilities. i

assure u that ur very talented in that regard.

secondly, even IF this wasn't as good as ur other

fics it's STILL pretty damn good. u could revise

it and make it better, but that's true for ALL

books (even professional ones).

thirdly, u wrote it in 45 minutes- no one expect

it to be perfect. and it's a miracle in itself

that it doesn't seemed like u were rushing ;;

and lastly, if u think that ur writing needs to

be improved the only way it's going to get better

is if u write more. no one's going to benefit,

least of all u, if u quit now.

i'm sorry for being so weird and writing all

this, but u're seriously a good writer and i'd

hate to see u stop writing ur fics just because u

think u suck which is incredibly not true O.,o;;;

so PLEASE write more!

- EC-Chan

PS- I'm emailing this to you as well as writing

this as a review, cuz i don't know if u'd check f
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I changed my mind. This fic actually wasn't too bad. I was tired when i read your story, so I guess my mind wasn't all the way there. Very good. I couldn't write this well in 2 hours. I'd say if you were to embellish it some more, this story would kick ass.
Nichan chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
You are such a great writer! 45 minutes was all it took for you to pour your soul into such a great piece of fiction. That in itself should make you feel proud. I liked it so much but then again my opinion really dosen't matter or perhaps it shouldn't matter. No matter what anyone says you have this wonderful gift to create fantastic stories, stories that I enjoy reading _ I never reviewed anything before but I have read all your stuff and let me tell you with your talent the sky is no limit. Keep writing!
Candy Taiyo1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
You know, since it was only 45 five minutes, I guess it's quite good for that. I didn't like how it was written though. Too fast for so many events that happened. Maybe if you slowed down a bit for the sequel, if there is one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
do a 2nd chapter a sequal something...i cant tell if trunks is dead alive or what!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Uh. . .it was okay. But then, this was written in only 45 minutes, so the mediocrity of this is rather understandable. Heck, I can't even write this well in only 45 minutes.

Still, it kinda sucked. the idea was good and some of your descriptions were vivid, particularly in the beginning. You started out somewhat strong, but everything went far too quickly and there was nothing to really hold my attention. I found myself quickly skimming through the story as oppossed to hanging on to every word.

Not bad in comparison to most fan fics, though.

6 out of 10. I'm being very generous here.
Sly chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
When in Rome, do as the Romans do... What do the Romans do in Rome cause I've never meat a Roman or been to Rome. Do they roam? is that what makes them Romans... are they Roaming Romans?

Ahh the joys of Slythirnette's wisdom.

And that was WAY off the topic.

ANYWAYS, I enjoyed it (like you exspected anything else), but it leaves me wanting more. Is there going to be more? Am I going to have to beat my writers block into submission to find out? Have YOU been to Rome? What do they do?

I am cracked up today-er-to night. Ignore this, I'm sleep deprived..