Reviews for How You Remind Me
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw. I loved it, particularly the end of it. Very cute, and IC. Kudos to you!

Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
sasunarugirl88 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
this was AWESOME! I can honestly say that i've never read a fanfic like this 1 & I've read hundreds... awesome story plot, very original! you rock!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This was good.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
wow, that's a nice one. the feelings, I can feel it the way you portrayed it. very cool!
Epithelial chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Yay! I loved it! This was a wonderful ficcie, and I love how you drew it out so that it wasnt like like most song fics.. *Sniffles* Poor Yuki!
MidnightSunlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hm...isn't Nickleback a Canadian band?_Hee!I'm a big fan of is a really well-written song lyrics fit the situation really job!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
i know how this feels like.
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
how very sad, and twistd, i loved it. And none of this sucked, i thought two people were writing this though, but none of it sucked, it was all great. Good going, great story!
Elf Asato chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I luff that song! And you finally got a Gravitation fic out, yay! (I didn't know you were Ken-chan...wow!) So...yeah...as always, I am eternally late.

Loved the fic!
h-grey chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
oh wow. that was really good. collaboration kick ass, you and psycho gurl did a great job. will we see more fics from you chibi...?

ta ta

h-grey!

you both rule
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Angsty! I just love angst. Though I am really beginning to hate happy endings. Angst deserves an angsty ending. It was meant to be! *grumbles* Way too many peopl writing angst with happy endings. Well, anyways, great fic!
Anomay chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I have actually read this before ... but I never get around to leave a review.

What are you talking about? This is good! So sad ... the lyrics is perfect with the context of the story, and it makes sense!

I liked it. /Are we having fun yet?/
Calliope chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
wow! excellent story! wonderful job of actually weaving the song into the story, and making it an intergral part! great with emotions too... i loved it!
chibiukyou chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Hi
La Li Ho chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
This fic was great! Demo there's just one thing wrong...Nickelback's Canadian, not American *grins* Gomen, I'm just patriotic! But this really was an excellent fic!